ACTS OF RANDOM KINDNESS DAY [GO!]

Pages: first 12345 next last
The site hasn't burned itself down quite yet, but there are bad feelings all around. Let's do something to clear the air a bit.

September 1 is the International Acst of Random Kindness day and we're going to have a small event where everyone who wants to be involved can do small acts of kindness towards each other on the site.

This can involve something as simple as finding a video someone might like and sharing it with them, to making media or writing a review or even just leaving some feedback or comments on their game pages (if they have some).

Try to give to people you don't really interact with much or might not know that well. Feel free to check out some of their older posts to see what they like. Ask the people who are their friends. Pay attention to them over the next few days.

Something kind, something simple, something random.

You may give to as many or as few people as you like. The more the merrier, though.

Post in this thread to commit to doing a kind deed/s on the first.

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Count me in Liberty!
I haven't been active and I saw the craziness....count me in :X
Does saying "looks good" on a random image count?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Dyhalto
Does saying "looks good" on a random image count?

nice avatar. i saw it and then it made me want to read the sentence next to it, and I managed to not get distracted throughout the entire process.

e: it's not september 1st yet!! this was the only thing I could think of and I wasted it!! fuck!! fuck!!

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Don't worry Cave, you've got a few days to come up with something else! :DDD
This is a good idea! I'm committing~<3
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm down! :D Hell, I've mad love for everyone on this site, so everyday would be an act of random kindness day for me if I had muh way. :3
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
nice avatar. i saw it and then it made me want to read the sentence next to it, and I managed to not get distracted throughout the entire process.

Well, it's not September 1st yet, so... FITE ME!
sure ^.^ hmm. always good to have more chances to do that~
Gotta think of something tho.

.. ohhh! OK.
I'll do as much as I can! though I have very little idea of what to do :')
author=Liberty
The site hasn't burned itself down quite yet, but there are bad feelings all around.

There is? I haven't seen much lately, at least.

I'll do something.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

There's bad feelings all around?
We've had a fair number of incidents in the last month or two.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Chaotic Good is the best alignment.

Er, I mean, this seems like a great idea! I'll do it!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is nice and I'll do something nice.
Pages: first 12345 next last