WOW, THE OFFICIAL RPG MAKER SITE FORUM RULES ARE..... WOW!

author=guy
t's such a pain to do post editing that involves quotes and spoiler tags. Just a simple 'show code' would fix at least 50% of my problems, lol.

This is actually a big one for me! I do wish that RMW's forums were more friendly in that regard.
Yeah, we aren't particularly happy with the latest version of IPB either.
god remember ientry

what are they even up to these days, I wonder
Based on the concentration of pure evil I remember, probably backing Trump :B
no wonder the campaign is disintegrating
The official site's rules are perhaps less of a problem than the moderators who openly break them, then punish users who actually notice that.
User was warned for this post
People are always free to message me if they feel like that has happened. I've looked at every instance that has been reported to me.

I'll be honest though in saying that I've yet to see a single instance where I felt that was the case, and every time something is reported to me, I really really try to get what the person is saying, but I've not seen it.

Also, seriously, you made that account just to make that claim. Either you are hunting for another opportunity to complain and stumbled upon this community, or you are an existing member here who won't even put their face to what they say. So excuse me if I don't take you too seriously.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Touchfuzzy
People are always free to message me if they feel like that has happened. I've looked at every instance that has been reported to me.

This. If you have a problem with things over there, touch is the guy to talk to.

I've generally felt that the moderation team were a fairly transparent and hardworking bunch -- and I'm saying that as someone who was eventually permabanned. regardless of disagreements, you could generally count on them to fact-check themselves and redress mistakes.

I wouldn't have ever said that at the time because I was a hellion, but hey
There was another one, but I would really have to hunt. Both got, heated at various points. (the one I'm thinking of, had a LOT more vitriol in it).
author=Touchfuzzy
There was another one, but I would really have to hunt. Both got, heated at various points. (the one I'm thinking of, had a LOT more vitriol in it).

I think I know at least 2 topics but ever since the forum move a lot of our topics got broken :s
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Touchfuzzy
This. If you have a problem with things over there, touch is the guy to talk to.

Unless he's the problem.

But you would prefer to cover his back, I suppose.
please keep bitter conspiracy theories to the forums on which they're actually relevant

this is not a place for you to just dump a load of vague and unverifiable ominous-sounding things
Stiria, quit with that please. Seriously, passive-aggressive posts like that aren't necessary or wanted. I certainly hope for your sake that you're not a dupe account made just to post these comments.

Oh... that's embarrassing for you.

I believe the other topic was about female characters in games (how to write them properly, iirc)? I remember it was a very large topic with a lot of posts in it and the occassional flare up over some of the posts, but overall a pretty good read.
That reminds me about that Female Squall topic I posted a long while back.

Good times.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
yo, fuzzboy
they're refusing to make me an admin here
can i be an admin on rmw?
That site its full of weebs and pussies just like this page, so that means that you cant say anything because they are just that, a bunch of pussies that get offended and ban you.
Admins being freaking jerks because they can ban you are a thing too. Bet they are bullied in real life and get the opportunity to vent their frustration as admins of a stupid child´s page.

Now i will get banned because of what i said hahaha
Who knew self-fulfilling prophecies can happen when you act like an idiot?
author=Char_Aznable7
That site its full of weebs and pussies just like this page, so that means that you cant say anything because they are just that, a bunch of pussies that get offended and ban you.
Admins being freaking jerks because they can ban you are a thing too. Bet they are bullied in real life and get the opportunity to vent their frustration as admins of a stupid child´s page.

Now i will get banned because of what i said hahaha

Weird that this comment comes out of the blue and completely unprovoked after 2 years of not posting. Of course, prior to that, the user stated that they were evading a ban on another account.

Makes me think that this account is connected to ein_Wildschwein