[RM2K3] SECRET RTP?

Pages: first 12 next last
I want know whence are these chipsets: http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=chipsets&type=bonusenterbrain

This is supposedly released by enterbrain how RM2k3 RTP Add On, but I was looking for in official japan RM site in archives but not found this. In this is a few bonus graphics for RM2k/3, 95 and DanteII (PC98), but not this.

I am interesting whence are these chipsets? Maybe someone know this.
Just getting an error 404 page there.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
The link's missing an ampersand. (Yay for ten+ years of PHP!)

http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=chipsets&type=bonusenterbrain

(Edit) GISing one of them got me a couple of leads:

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=5525.0

And (somewhat buried) http://downloads.rpg-palace.com/index.php?cmd=18&page=1

Both pages are somewhat from antiquity - 2004 to 2005. Good luck with your search!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Those look pretty cool!

Made me think of this, though ->

Oh, those. They were a secret RTP, yeah, but I don't think they can be used commercially.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Liberty
Oh, those. They were a secret RTP, yeah, but I don't think they can be used commercially.

That kinda makes them semi-useless, doesn't it?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i remember those, yeah. the issue is that they're, like most non-real-rtp sets, severely lacking unless you want your entire game to be grass, castles, and caves. sigh. someday, somebody will make a tileset that isn't the same old shit =|
author=Hexatona
author=Liberty
That kinda makes them semi-useless, doesn't it?

Well they were never released for Western audiences for one. They were made for a specific game, iirc, for two.

Just because they were made by Enterbrain doesn't mean we're instantly entitled to them. I'll dig up a bit more information on them, though.
First - I don't want use this in commercial. I use this but my game will be free and probably never not be translate for English, so selling this game is no sense. Anyway, game made in RM95 nobody buy.

I am only interesting whence are these graphics. One with test game in oryginal japan CD RM2k3 seems be more probably. If someone has a this CD, can check this.
Secret graphics are always fun to find.
Hope eventually will get ported Enterbrain graphics from the consoles no longer supported, but I think there was a problem with that according to others.
The DS ones were a hell to recreate, from what I heard, and those were pretty basic stuff in comparison to some of the other consoles unfortunately. If they do get moved to computer they'll have to be recreated again in order to work properly in the current makers, which is a lot of work, and they've other things they probably want to spend that cash and time on instead.
:<

Why do you want to know where they came from, though? For credit purposes or for full set? If full set, I think those are the only versions of it that exists. I've used them myself way back in a game and they were all I could find, so... >.<;
Move graphics from consoles for PC version is hard only by senseless tilesets system in RM VX ACE/MV. In RMXP and 2k3 should be better.

"For credit purposes" - Yes
"for full set" - I know these are all. I have still a few edits and this is enough.

I am simply interesting. And I want know for the sake of peace, because I use these in my game.
I'll ask a friend who is bound to know (or at least know as much as anyone does).
author=Craze
i remember those, yeah. the issue is that they're, like most non-real-rtp sets, severely lacking unless you want your entire game to be grass, castles, and caves. sigh. someday, somebody will make a tileset that isn't the same old shit =|

Im still waiting on you to redo heros realms tilesets. Its been over 9 years since you started...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
give me twenty thousand dollars and i'll spend a year completely redoing HR's graphical assets
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'll do it for $19800, let's get a bidding war started
The set is made for people who bought the hardcopy of RPG Maker 2003. I could arrange something with KDKW.
If they could have similar rules to Refmap's stuff, where it can be edited and used however, I'd definitely be up for exploring its use.
Pages: first 12 next last