FEAR & HUNGER - YOUTUBE ROLE-PLAYING GAME

Pages: 1

Hey you all! ^^
I just started this weird project. At least I haven't seen similar "games" before. Maybe there is a reason for that (because they don't work), but still I'll give it a shot.

So Fear & Hunger is a RPG - kinda - happening in youtube. I've made this short animation and the idea is that people can play it through comment section. The story progresses according to the comment that gets the most likes, other high ranked comments are taken into consideration too. (except I'll be happy to get just one comments at the moment lol :D) Also if there are multiple characters, I can divide posts accordingly.

I just made the first episode. The art is pretty rough, but I'd like to be able to make these in a few days notice, so that's the reason I didn't pour too much effort into it. At the moment, our character is yet to be created. Basic info like name and class are required and also what to do for the next episode.

you can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUT0ouvM1-I
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
This is a really interesting idea. I'm not sure I'd want to participate, since that'd require turning off my comments blocker, but good luck with it!
Pages: 1