[RMMV] (SCRIPT REQUEST) SKILL RESET & SET PARTY LEADER

Pages: 1
Hello everyone!

I need two plugins for my project (MV).

I'm currently using Yanflys Skill Learn System and Job Points plugin but it seems it doesn't contain a way for a character to "reset" the skills he learned.
I need, at some point of the game, to reset the player's skill tree (player only) so that he gets all currently used skill points back and can use them anew.

I was looking for a way to set the main character as the party leader or something so that he can NOT be moved or switched out of the party. The problem is, I have many characters in my game so I need the formation screen for the player to be able to have the characters in his party that he wants.
The only other idea I could come up with was to take out the formations screen and have the characters stand around in "safe zones" like towns etc. and the player speaks with them to take them into the party. But that just doesn't fit into the game AT ALL.

If there is someone who could write a short plugin or knows about an already existing one that I didn't see (I don't know about compatibility with Yanflys plugin 'cause I don't know anything about programming) or maybe has an idea on how to solve any of the two problems another way I'd be really really grateful!
It's pending, but I just submitted a plugin that should be what you need for number 2, I think.
Thanks for the reply!
I will have a look at it then^^
The plugin is now available, hope it was what you were looking for.

https://rpgmaker.net/engines/rmmv/utilities/163/
I'm still in need of some kind of skill reset (optimally compatible with Yanfly's Skill Learn System Plugin)

If someone has any idea on how to solve this possibly without a plugin, I'm all ears, too! :)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Could you not do this through the eventing system?
If it is possible then I don't know how :/

The problem is not only do I need to reset a skill (there's a forget skill function after all) but I need the skill points the player has used up until that point to get reset, too, so that he's able to use them again.

It needs to be identical to the skill reset function most MMORPG's have. Maybe there IS a way to do this through eventing but I don't how ._.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

When the player levels up does he gain points?
If so just memorize his level using a variable.
Then reset his level to level 1.
Then level him back up based on the variable.
Ah I see I've got it now, it works great. Thank you very much for the info :D
(I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to variables)
Pages: 1