LOOKING FOR GAMES ON RPG MAKER SIMILAR AND HAS ALOT OF GAMEPLAY

Pages: 1
I am looking for a game similar to legend of mana also known as sword of mana and seiken densetsu I gots a feeling there isn't many on here but I am looking for one that has some similiarities like the combat etc maybe but also has alot of gameplay that could keep me busy for days
Seiken Densitsu 3 aka Sword of Mana 2 is a Squaresoft Japan game for Super Famicom. I don't believe any official english version exists, but there is a fan made English version floating around that's a ROM for SNES emulators.
author=IamGilgamesh
Seiken Densitsu 3 aka Sword of Mana 2 is a Squaresoft Japan game for Super Famicom. I don't believe any official english version exists, but there is a fan made English version floating around that's a ROM for SNES emulators.

It's Secret of Mana 2, not Sword of Mana 2. Sword of Mana was a remake of Seiken Densetsu (the first one), which was called Final Fantasy Adventure in North America.

Also, he/she's asking if there are any RPGMaker games that are action RPGs like the Mana series of games, and he/she is specifying that he/she wants one with lots of gameplay.

I don't have enough knowledge outside of traditional RPGs, so I don't know, but I feel like there is definitely an action RPG or two floating around here.
Yeah, I couldn't think of any RPG Maker action RPGs except Quintessence (https://rpgmaker.net/games/937/ ) either. There I assume there are several more that I just can't recall right now.

Nothing that I would consider very close to Legend of Mana or Sword of Mana, though.

As for paid products, Secrets of Grindea comes to mind. And Secret of Evermore. I do remember to have seen a game in the Secret of Mana style somewhere recently... but I just can't recall what it was.
Pages: 1