GREETINGS!

Pages: 1
Hello!

I have been pretty active over on another RM forums since MV released before which I was just a lurker in the RM Community since the old days (I've toyed around with 2k, 2k3, XP, VX, VX Ace but nothing very seriously until VX Ace translated to MV). I have visited the outer edges of this site for a long time but I never came this far inside. I figured I would make an account the other day and now I am just saying hello before I dive in.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Awesome, glad to have you so far in! lol

Welcome to RMN forums, please keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times
Thanks! Safety first! *steps off the ride and gets hit by a bus*
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ello and welcome to RMN! The best site on this end of the Deep Dark Web.

Hope you enjoy your stay! And don't you dare be a fake account...
What is a fake account? I mean can you have a fake account? Any account created is a real created account... now the question should be who is driving that account? Is that person a faker or a bot now that is what we should be worried about... oh and the Matrix... I might have just showed my age. *shifty eyes*
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I think he means "duplicate account", rather than "fake account". See, having multiple accounts is not allowed, and there is, or was, a person that made several accounts over the period of... well, I'm not really sure. I'd almost say within the past week or so?

*third worst memory*
Ooooh. Well that just isn't cool at all. I don't think I am a duplicate account and if I was it would be to an inactivate account that would be several years old and forgotten...

Though since I got this name I highly doubt that I have a duplicate account! I use the same name on another forum too! And like use the same name for like 13 years around the internet.

Basically I don't think you have to worry about me being a duplicate account... of course that is exactly what a duplicate account would say... I have no way to prove my innocence. It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Well, I think and hope I you're not a duplicate. So let me welcome you again.

Welcome to RMN fellow lost soul! Hopefully you enjoy your stay here and mak lots of gams! All we ask for is your soul. Nothing much, just that. Enjoy your stay! -_-)b
Oooh. That might be problematic... maybe we can just set up a time share on my soul?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Please enjoy the caviar dish, it is gluten-free. There's also the Game Making threads for game design stuff, Creative Corner for creative arts, and Welp Welp where we all generally avoid real life.

Bienvenue.
Oh! Guten-free is good... I just started a diet and while I am not specifically guten-free I have lowered my carb in-take so that is a solid plus!

I've poked about and posted in a couple places but thank you for the direction. I wanted to get familiar with the place and people before I went to opening my own threads, a gamepage, and the like...

Coming in here all like "Sup, my first day here I need to recruit for a super ambition project and you don't know me but work with me." seems like a real dick move.
Updated my profile... so I look like a respectful member of society and not some drifter.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Please use the edit button, double post are a no go.
I had to go searching for it but you are right I finally found it. My apologies... it won't happen again.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Arcmagik
I had to go searching for it but you are right I finally found it. My apologies... it won't happen again.

It's no big deal. Our little quarrel with some spamers should not discourage any newcomer from making some mistakes. Making mistakes is part of the learning process! ( -_-)b
They've penetrated too deeply! How did the lurkers break past our outer defenses?

Theres a game in this somewhere. You should make it.

Welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1