SO, IS LINES END STILL IN PRODUCTION?

Pages: first 123 next last
I absolutely loved A Blurred Line and have been waiting for the sequel since 2003.

So any word on if it's even being made, or is it safe to assume that it is abandoned? Anyone hear anything?
Hahahah

Edit: Dude it's so dead you have no idea.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Sadly, I don't think so. If I get confirmation that it will never be completed, I will seriously consider asking for permission to (one day) make a fan completion. (Kind of like there are fan games and fan sequels, only slightly different.)
Dead as a doornail, despite Lys finishing several other projects.
I think all of us have been waiting for the sequel but unfortunately this is probably never be completed.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I would have taken Line's End as long as I got what's needed to finish like story and what not. But sadly I think this game is just never going to come to fruition.
It's been seven years.

It's dead. :(
Max McGee
I wonder what his reasons are for not finishing it.

I wonder if he started to just feel like nothing he could ever actually make would live up to the hype....
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Just as a note, it was moved to RMXP a while back. No progress has been seen on it since.
*waits for lysander to post as usual*
Wasn't Trance going to do an LP of this game? Whatever happened to that?

I'm curious to know why everyone's such a fanboy for this game.
I was under the impression that Lys had died of old age before completing it.
Didn't Lys post a game page for this a year ago? If so, it was in production a year ago, at least.
Be patient. Lys has consistently said it will be out in 20001.
Hopefully he'll work on it sooner or later :-\

Or never...
author=Lexyvil link=topic=2146.msg36061#msg36061 date=1223274626
Or never...

I think that's the better answer. ;)
Could someone summarize why ABL is great in 10 or less lines?
Max McGee
I'll do it. In nine lines:

ABL is a moody, emotionally involving (but never whiny, self indulgent, or emo) science fiction epic involving extraordinarily well characterized, likable human beings who are practically bursting at the seams with personality. In addition to branching paths allowing for variable gameplay and story development, and a fairly grand plot gradually revealed through a series of Tarantino-esque flashbacks and flash forwards and perspective jumps, its gameplay, while initially totally nominal for an RM2k game, soon becomes almost freakishly addictive. Talan's "Absorb Aura" ability, my favorite skill/mechanic in any RM game, allows him to "steal" skills, not from other enemies, but from those enemies' auras. If he steals a skill enough, he learns it permanently. With five auras, and ten skills to each aura, this allows you a wide variety of ways to customize Talan's development; other characters have similarly innovative skill learning systems. With its compelling storyline, brilliantly realized world, and addictive gameplay, A Blurred Line is my pick for best motherfucking rpg maker game ever, motherfuckers.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=WIP link=topic=2146.msg36244#msg36244 date=1223330909
http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/93/

I wonder if that's still in production since it was added last year.
Pages: first 123 next last