WHAT UPCOMING GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

The title kinda askes the question.
Fable II, Diablo 3, Starcraft II... that's all I got off the top of my head.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Why don't you guess?
PERSONA 4
Happy
Devil's in the details
Only games I'm atm really looking forward to is the new Suikoden/s.
The next game I'm severely hyped about and might buy on release day is Empire Total War.

Though it all depends on the computer I have when it comes out. I might actually be getting myself a proper one just for that game.

EDIT: Another game I'm looking forward to but might or might not buy immediately is Mirror's Edge, that game looks like it could innovate a whole lot. I'm just slightly afraid if the controls are too optimized for the consoles so I'll wait for reviews.
Last Remnant and the slew of DS RPGs that won't make it out of Japan. Also, DQ5,6, and 9 DS.
Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3.
Also Star Ocean for the PSP.
Star Ocean for PSP, huh? Too bad, I might have played that if it was on another system.
My girlfriend and I are looking forward to the Tales of Symphonia sequel.
I can't wait for Resident Evil 5. :)
author=iishenron link=topic=2149.msg35902#msg35902 date=1223166316
Last Remnant and the slew of DS RPGs that won't make it out of Japan. Also, DQ5,6, and 9 DS.

Yeah, i definitely can't wait for the last remnant. Diablo 3 is another game i'm looking forward to.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Demicrusaius link=topic=2149.msg35932#msg35932 date=1223189812
Star Ocean for PSP, huh? Too bad, I might have played that if it was on another system.
He's talking about the new remake of the original and unless you just downloaded the translated SNES/Japan PSP rom of it.. You haven't played.

Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Left4Dead.
Project Origin, Fable 2 and Fallout 3. That's basically it :).
Infinite Space. Its being developed by former Clover employees so I hope that's a good sign
Fall Out 3, Final Fantasy XIII and The Last Remnant.

Games I'm looking forward to: Starcraft II, Diablo III, Chrono Trigger DS (Rumored)

Games waiting to be released on the Wii Virtual Console: Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, FFVI
Probably Dragon Quest V for DS, as well as Persona 4 for PS2 and an official port of Mother 3 (if that ever comes, which is unlikely) for whatever works best.

Also, Hero's Realm and Line's End.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Fallout 3, Fallout 3, and Fallout 3.
Luminous Arc 2, and Pokemon Platinum, though I probably won't end up getting the latter.
I forgot about pokemon platinum. I can't wait for that.
Mostly just Ar Tonelico 2, but Silent Hill Homecoming's got me interested, but I'm not sure if it's out yet. Fable 2 would excite me more if i had a 360 =(