[RM2K] [RM2K3] RPG MAKER 2K3 AND 2K NOT WORKING?

Pages: 1
Before I show you my problem, I downloaded the real rpg maker 2003 rtp, downloaded the unofficial rpg maker 2003 and 2000, and my computer is "windows 10". Now that's is out here's my problem.

RPG MAKER 2003
I opened RPG Maker 2003 then everything was black. Tilesets are black, Heros are black, everything was black! When I check the resources tab there's nothing in it
so I have to import everything from the rtp (it was a pain). I created a new project
if the rtp was linked after I import all the resources. I was wrong... It's the same
thing as my first project! When I check the resources tab, it's the same without
the resources. How can I make the rtp linked with the project so I won't have to
import everything again.

RPG MAKER 2000
I got the setup of RPG Maker 2000. When I try to download the setup it says, "This
operating system is not supported!". I search on google to find a solution. I try
everything people say but, it didn't work. How can I make the setup work without
making it say "This operating system is not supported!" (My computer is windows 10)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
For RPG Maker 2003 it sounds like the problem is that your RTP and your program are two different versions. If you download the unofficial RTP, it should be recognized by the unofficial version of RPG Maker 2003.

Alternately, you can copy and paste the entire contents of the RTP folder into your game's project folder. You don't have to import each of the files one by one.

I have no clue why RPG Maker 2000 wouldn't work but you might try installing it in compatibility mode for Windows XP or running the installation program as an administrator. You might also try installing it into your my documents folder instead of your program files folder. If nothing else works the final option would be to get a copy of it that does not need to be installed but only unzipped. With any of these options you probably will also need to install the font patch. I have a link to it in one of my games because players need it also.

Ultimately, you might actually have to install the real version of RPG Maker 2000 from Steam.
Pages: 1