STAT REACHER: NEVER GO BACK

Pages: first prev 12 last
My first guess would be a review that lowered the star rating of one of your games but that doesn't explain the extra 2 MS lost.
I don't think I was tied to anything Corf deleted. The closest we've worked "together" is on Chronicles of Tsufanubra. He never reviewed any of my games either, so... I don't know.

But Corf left? This is news to me. That's too bad. I've always thought of him like my evil doppleganger. We're both relatively smart, both like the same flavor of jRPG, both review games and are close in review count, but whereas I try to be positive and progressive-thinking, Corf was generally more bitter and negative.
Can you point me to where the drama happened?
Review drama over one of Corf's game that is now deleted as far as I could tell, it started and ended when I wasn't on: Sooz's status on a review she made for one of Corf's games has all that's left afaik.

e: engrishy
Huh. I didn't think a mere bad review would be enough to push him that far. Especially considering the ugly ones he's thrown around. Glass house and all that...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

What doesn't make sense is that I also wrote a review that gave him a 2 and he seemed okay with it. I read Sooz's review and it didn't seem that terrible. I don't think that someone deleting their game effects your MS, does it? I spent a lot of time playing his game to the very end and writing that review too.
So Dreaming Mary really was the most installed game that time? I am gonna install. this game today
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
itachi
So Dreaming Mary really was the most installed game that time? I am gonna install. this game today

I thought there was new stats 'cause of this!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=itachi

It probably was 6 years ago.
author=pianotm
itachi

same tbh
author=kentona
author=pianotm
itachi
same tbh

Hmm :)
Pages: first prev 12 last