OPERATION KENTONFALL (KENTONA STEPS DOWN)

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Kentonfallen from grace

EDIT: God what a terrible snype, I apologise to everyone.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Can I have a copy of all the taglines? I'm not sure if I got them all, Kentona was always adding more. Who is going to add taglines now? That's the most important job!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'd volunteer but only 2000 ms. Maybe i'll make profiles for those games i worked on for like 5 minutes. Whip up a few screenshots and done!
DAE remember the day Kentona stepped down? I remember it as if it were yesterday. Things have never been the same since.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I hope to see u around, kenton. And good luck Lib and Uni.

I wanted to write more stuff but everything sounded strange or fake. Just focus on the important and don't take take breaks, see the country, have fun with friends and family... Ok, i'm stopping now being a teacher.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kory_toombs
Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Is the golden age of RMN over?

it ended like a year ago

SnowOwl
This is really too bad.

why/how
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Craze
kory_toombs
Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Is the golden age of RMN over?
it ended like a year ago

Is this in correlation with the release of RPG Maker MV?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
no. more the shift from a few years of great users and a lot of creativity everywhere into more a political, stuck-up mess on the forums and slack. the past few weeks have been as angsty as the #shump departure imo

..are there eve nany mv games on rmn though

author=Craze
no. more the shift from a few years of great users and a lot of creativity everywhere into more a political, stuck-up mess on the forums and slack. the past few weeks have been as angsty as the #shump departure imo

lol

But yeah, Kentona has been a great presence on this site overall, even if things became a bit complacent in the past year. I actually agree with Craze that the site/forums have seemed a bit more angsty and venomous than usual, even for the RM community. Perhaps in an ironic sort of way, the shifting of staff can revitalize the focus on games and go "back to basics" with WIP's original vision.

I'd be willing to help with the social media components specifically if necessary. Especially with Tumblr, there's a whole user-base related to RPGMaker that may not be aware a community like ours even exists. XD And conversely, many projects here could use more exposure outside RMN.

author=Craze
SnowOwl
This is really too bad.

why/how

Because Kentona is great at the stuff he does here.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Blindmind
I actually agree with Craze that the site/forums have seemed a bit more angsty and venomous than usual, even for the RM community. Perhaps in an ironic sort of way, the shifting of staff can revitalize the focus on games and go "back to basics" with WIP's original vision.

This is bleedover from an overall wave of cultural stuff, and not anyone's fault in particular. Short of straitened rule changes-- which the staff aren't keen on doing, for understandable reasons-- there's nothing much to be done.

The good news is, it's mostly avoidable, especially with the Unsub button. 90% of cases, it all blows over after a day or three and everyone's back to their normal nonsense. :Ib
Well kentona, just know that you were the Best Admin of any site I've ever seen, I wish you the best!
Sooz
Certainly one of the most personable and funniest!
I am away for a day and this happens. Of course it does. :P
Sooz
You were the admin we did not deserve, kentona. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Blessed be Kentona. =D You're awesome, and I can't wait to play your commercial game!
author=SnowOwl
author=Craze
SnowOwl
This is really too bad.

why/how
Because Kentona is great at the stuff he does here.

*was