OPERATION KENTONFALL (KENTONA STEPS DOWN)

Pages: first prev 123456 last
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Who will finish BQ7?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=halibabica
I'm slow on the uptake and only just found this.

OH GOD MY NAME IS PURPLE

WHAT DO I DO

Abuse your newly received powers before they realise their mistake?
author=Gibmaker
Who will finish BQ7?

The shame regarding this failure is the real reason I stepped back.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
author=kentona
author=Gibmaker
Who will finish BQ7?
The shame regarding this failure is the real reason I stepped back.

I'm sorry BQ destroyed you
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Sooz
from me
I'm slow on the uptake and only just found this.

OH GOD MY NAME IS PURPLE

WHAT DO I DO
Abuse your newly received powers before they realise their mistake?

*BANS EVERYONE

...nah, I'll talk with the others and see what's expected of me.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
who on earth is this dude?
But I guess you will come by and shitpost from time to time, right? If not, I'll seriously miss you ;_;. I mean, Kentona was like this omnipresent admin that actually interacts with the people he is administrating.

I'll miss you boss! *Manly tears, shouting to the sunset*.
I didn't know you, but farewell anyways!

I am to new around here or else I would put my name in the hat for Social Media and Moderator. You can PM if randomly you need me and I will direct you to somethings I've got (Twitter and Facebook mostly) and my moderator days were so very long ago when I moderated on play by post rpg boards.

Long live the Queen!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

So who updates this?
Well, technically it is still correct.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's now being operated by an Australian and owned by a Canadian. Definitely needs updating.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Magi
Resident Terrapin
The gods of the old world are no longer with us. This world belongs to humans now, but humans can die.

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
NO MODS NO MASTERS
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
kentona's kids are too adorable for him to be running this place.
I just returned from a long slumber after a long battle with a ton of hell mode game development professor... and I notice Site registration is down, A ton of spam publishing pm's (seriously check the official site WE ARE A FREAKING SELF-PUBLISH STUDIO) and kentona is stepping down can someone give me a crash course on what happened while I was away?
Sooz
author=jomarcenter
I just returned from a long slumber after a long battle with a ton of hell mode game development professor... and I notice Site registration is down, A ton of spam publishing pm's (seriously check the official site WE ARE A FREAKING SELF-PUBLISH STUDIO) and kentona is stepping down can someone give me a crash course on what happened while I was away?

There were a ton of spammers, a guy decided to circumvent his ban and spam the hell out of everything, so the admins have been trying to deal with that. Also, kentona's been clearly losing enthusiasm with adminning for a while.

Also LOL if you think spammers take the time to actually check their targets beforehand. That's time that could be spent compiling more targets!
It has truly been an honor to have been a part of kentona's era. Its been quite a long time and you have shown what an active community member should be. Its nice to see new faces on board as well. I look forward to seeing how we all continue to grow, experiment, and of course create with our powerful imaginations.

~Salute
Pages: first prev 123456 last