OPERATION KENTONFALL (KENTONA STEPS DOWN)

unity
You're magical to me.
I'd like to step up as a Mod! I'm already around her a lot and I'd like to help out ^_^

Also if Liberty needs help managing the new game submissions maybe I could help with that as well :D
I'd love to be a mod - I have a pretty even temperament so it's a perfect fit. (I'm still up for the game queue though~<3)

Edit: Oh, Unity wants the same positions I do. What a coincidence. XD
ESBY
extreme disappointment
bye, pops
so i guess you're not banning libby?

author=unity
Also if Liberty needs help managing the new game submissions maybe I could help with that as well :D
oi, that's my line
It's the kentonapocalypse

kentocalypse?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Um... I'd love to be a mod but I'd reccomend Unity and Gourd first, because they're nice, friendly and really kind. Plus they know this place really well.
Where's Adon when you need him?

Edit: Placing my name forward for Event Runner, they're like super fun to do.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Gourd_Clae and unity as mods!?

Actually, that might be pretty cool.

@StarSkipp: Oh man, yeah, Adon237. I thought that was mostly a joke that he would take over, though?
D: How's Adon supposed to attend his coronation if he's nowhere to be found?

author=Marrend
Gourd_Clae and unity as mods!?

Actually, that might be pretty cool.
author=Kloe
Um... I'd love to be a mod but I'd reccomend Unity and Gourd first, because they're nice, friendly and really kind. Plus they know this place really well.
Aw, thanks, you two. <3
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
If I take control of RMN's Twitter, do I have to shitpost every Thursday night?

More serious talk: I'd like to put myself up as a possible mod, too. I usually have an RMN tab open all the time anyway, so if I can do something to help give back to the community that's done so much for me in the past, I'd be happy to do so.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I guess we better boot up the backup... WE SHALL TURN ON KENTONB! The B is fot Beepboop.

author=Gourd_Clae
D: Aw, thanks, you two. <3
Now that I think about it, lots of the mods would be edible if Gourd became one, we already have a banana and a tasty shinan, and a gourd would help us make a cool dinner? I don't know where I was heading with this...

Also if Uni became a mod, would more people use the engine Unity because they get confused? Would more people go to University? No, I think the hearts of the members would beat in Unity, to have an even better place than the amazing place it is right now! :D

author=Red_Nova
If I take control of RMN's Twitter, do I have to shitpost every thursday?
Shitposting is very important, though it'd also be good to maybe tweet about a cool blog or a popular gammak thread or cool events or new games with high potential! Tweet, tweet, birdies are cute!

(It's late at night and I had lots of sweets and I'm trying to sleep so I might seem super hyper sorry)
Good luck, kentona! Hopefully you can make Commercial Hero's Relm as kickass as possible now!

Red_Nova
If I take control of RMN's Twitter, do I have to shitpost every Thursday night?

I would say absolutely, but no one could replace kentona's shitposting
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kloe
Now that I think about it, lots of the mods would be edible if Gourd became one, we already have a banana and a tasty shinan, and a gourd would help us make a cool dinner? I don't know where I was heading with this...

Uh, a Cannibal Mafia thread?

#eat Kloe
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, cool. Have fun with your free time Kentona.

This is a subliminal message. Give me a position of power, despite my lack of free time and general uselessness. That was a subliminal message.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=zDS
but no one could replace kentona's shitposting
hi
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
finally, kentona gets to take the nap he has so desperately wanted

I'd volunteer for a position, but 1) I'm lazy and never around and 2) ya'll have some good people signing up here already.

Godspeed to kentona & godspeed to the new admins, eh?

EDIT: oh wait jk i volunteer to reestablish kentona's long lineage of copying statuses in humorous ways
I probably shouldn't have posted this when Liberty was asleep. She's in for a surprise!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kentona
I probably shouldn't have posted this when Liberty was asleep. She's in for a surprise!

LOL

author=StarSkipp

No ring, 0/10
I could kind of see this coming for a while, but I'm almost surprised to hear it for real. I do feel this is the best decision, however. we've spoken before about how you felt about your position here and I hope this change gives you more peace of mind -- while I've had my differences with some of the staff here, they seem capable enough to keep things running.

I won't be volunteering because I'm literally made of burning lava and would destroy any situation I tried to mediate, but best of luck to everybody else.
author=kentona
The new rule is, whoever has the most makerscore is in charge.

Whew, I'm safe!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'll throw my hat in the ring

#makermngreatagain