WE TRY TO GET EVERY ACTIVE RMN USER TO POST IN THIS TOPIC.

Pages: first 12345 next last
It is time for RMN roll call (honestly I'm just curious to see how many users I have not met on here yet). I see some of you scattered about the RMN Network, but never see some of you all in Welp! most of the time.
I refuse! >:O

Edit: wait... orz
Okay! I don't know you, Kaliesto, but you seem cool.

Well, I think we had some interactions - nothing too significant.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well, okay then. Hello!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
unity
You're magical to me.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Wanna have a bad time?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
You can't make me.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=OzzyTheOne
Wanna have a bad time?
geeeeettttt dunked on!

Edit: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I think this topic is a sign specifically for me. I tend to be more active in the games section testing what interests me (though admittingly I haven't done much of that lately), while lurking the forums section. I did used to post more on here, and I don't even remember why I stopped. I've also been thinking recently I should start posting again...and then this topic popped up.

That out of the way...hey. Since I'm probably an unknown, and since I believe my old intro to be years old, I'll just do a mini intro here. Personality wise I'm laid back and don't let things bother me, and gamer wise I'm a master of rpgs and strategies.

On a side note: given how long this post turned out, I think I may have unintentionally stolen this topic.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Sooz
Cambot!
author=unity
Gypsy!
Crooooooooow!

*Edit: Man, it has been forever since I saw any amount of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
we have active users?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Craze

*internal screaming*
Two thoughts: as someone who knows sonic: this is still better than recent sonic games. As a tactician and past lurker: I believe that video to be a ploy to get lockez in here. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Marrend
author=Sooz
Cambot!
author=unity
Gypsy!

Crooooooooow!

*Edit: Man, it has been forever since I saw any amount of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Clearly, since you snubbed Tom Servo! >:(
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Sooz
author=Marrend
author=Sooz
Cambot!
author=unity
Gypsy!

Crooooooooow!

Clearly, since you snubbed Tom Servo! >:(

Welp.
Pages: first 12345 next last