YOUR NEWLY ADDED STAFF AND MODERATOR TEAM!

Pages: first 12 next last
After kentona and GRS left us, the rest of us sat down and twaddled out thumbs for a while before doing role-call. What came up was a bit disheartening - we'd members who hadn't been around for ages, members who didn't do anything and members who weren't being put to good use.

So we figured, hey, time to reconfigure a little and do something about it. Time to restock the shelf, so to speak.

Without further ado, here are the new staffers/mods and their roles.

Moderators
unity
Red_Nova
Marrend

Staff
StarSkipp (Will be helping out with events)
Illy (In charge of our Youtube)
Eplipswich (Also in charge of our Youtube)

Changes
Archeia_Nessiah (Front Page helper and Social Media (Twitter/Facebook))
Zeigfried_McBacon (Events and Engine Pages)

A few other roles are either being confirmed and initialised or still a little up in the air/need double-checking, but this is what we currently have.

Please give everyone here your congratulations as well as your support!

Please keep in mind that more names may be added later as necessity dictates, and that we appreciate all the people who put their names forward to help out. It really made us happy to see so much enthusiasm and general desire to help within the site. And remember - just because you offered to help and are not on this list does not mean that there's no chance you'll ever be on here. If we need more help in certain areas we'll be looking at those who offered to help out to, well, help out!

Awesome! I'll say again, congratulations to all those newly appointed.
Sweet! These were all stellar choices - unity, red, and Marrend will make excellent moderators~

I'm curious to see what Elipswich and Illy do with the youtube. I've always thought that needed some love. I also happen to know StarSkipp is a cool guy, so he'll do well with event help I'm sure! ^.^

Don't you go forgetting me if you guys need extra help, okay? I think this is a good team - RMN's future looks bright!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Unity is too nice to be a moderator. Fortunately, that won't last long. I look forward to watching her slow and inevitable descent to a level of cynicism more befitting of a Bosnian war veteran than of someone who talks about videogames.

I mean, uh, congrats.
author=Liberty
Moderators
unity
Red_Nova
Marrend

I'm so sorry
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=LockeZ
Unity is too nice to be a moderator. Fortunately, that won't last long. I look forward to watching her slow and inevitable descent to a level of cynicism more befitting of a Bosnian war veteran than of someone who talks about videogames.

I mean, uh, congrats.

Hmm... I would've thought you should know by now that she has a sassy sarcastic side also. More like Marrend is the nice guy, but you know, you can be nice but firm! Good on you, new mods and staff.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Awesome guys and gals, congrats! :D
Tau
RMN sex symbol
You spelt my name wrong.. I mean congrats people!
author=Sated
Is there a full list somewhere?

There will be.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Awwwwww yeeeeaaaaah!

Er, I mean, Darigaaz, I didn't expect to be Mod-ified!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Good choices! Congratulations, you all! I'm sure you're going to do a great job!
InfectionFiles
author=Marrend
Awwwwww yeeeeaaaaah!
Er, I mean, Darigaaz, I didn't expect to be Mod-ified!

Yeah buddy!
Congratulations, everyone! I'm looking forward to see where this new wave will take RMN.

Also: please don't ban me!
unity
You're magical to me.
Thanks everyone, and congrats! :DDDDD Let's all do our best to keep RMN a wonderful place for game development! ^_^

author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Liberty
Moderators
unity
Red_Nova
Marrend
I'm so sorry

Hahaha, "Welcome to die!" indeed!

author=LockeZ

I mean, uh, congrats.

Let's see how long I can keep from becoming a chain-smoking swearing-like-a-sailor nihilist ;)
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Yay, I'm a somebody now! Hope I don't let your all down!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Too many colours for users... What do they all mean?!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kory_toombs
Too many colours for users... What do they all mean?!

green = Mods
purple = Staff
Liberty's Blue-Green color = Liberty
InfectionFiles
Will you take RMN by storm?
Pages: first 12 next last