[RMVX ACE] SCRIPT ERROR EVEN THOUGH I DON'T USE SCRIPTS

Pages: 1
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ignore this, I figured it out after some more testing. Sorry for wasting a post on this forum. I'll make sure to thoroughly test bugs more before psoting another "Help me!" post.

Again, I'm sorry for wasting your peoples time.

I'm keeping the original help post in a spoiler, for the people that might be interested.

Hey, so I came upon quite a weird error when I was testing out a game for a friend. Whenever I try to display a picture with the "show picture" command, the following error crashes the game:

As far as I know, the scripts of the game project were never touched or altered in any way. What could possibly cause this sudden error? I checked the code and compared to a default recently made project and the code seems to be the same. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?
It's fine, no-one's gonna bite your head off for figuring out the thing you needed help with before anyone could give you that help. ^.^
Yes, but what was the issue? In case someone else searches and finds this forum post?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=djbeardo
Yes, but what was the issue? In case someone else searches and finds this forum post?

Oh, it was nothing big, just had two different common events activating at the same time, one showing a picture and one moving said picture, at the same time and I guess that somehow messed things up. Oonly one of said common events was supposed to activate, the other wasn't.
Pages: 1