DANGANRONPA 3 FORBIDDEN ACTION MAFIA! [GAME OVER]

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I assure you that Frogge is doing as such and I stick by my lynch. It's actually not retaliatory, piano. It's liberty's whole response to this stuff. Read her latest posts and tell me it's not weird.
Please point out the weird, Mr "Don't mind me, there's nothing at all suspicious about coming in to talk after being called out for not talking and deciding to try throw suspicion on the person who called me out".

It's pretty standard play to call out people who keep quiet and don't help with their posts.
InfectionFiles
I wasn't posting because I was called out. I posted because I haven't been part of this game much. either way you are red hot on my radar now.
#lynch infenctionfiles

Getting close to where I'm gonna call it a night, and pretty confident on this now.

You say you were posting because you were inactive but it did look as if you were trying to defend yourself pretty hard. Still worried about gourd, but I didn't let that stop me day 1. If he kills me via forbidden action then that gives town more clues.
InfectionFiles
Yeah, y'all go for it. I'm gonna pull an odd and say I'm useless town anyways so it's not such a bad thing just keep in mind for all you other townies that more tha likely one of the people voting for me is mafia.

PIANO

LIBERTY

DEMONLORD
ill be completely honest

having little experience with this group even after reading through past threads has proven to be my downfall on discussion

i know its not much of an excuse for lack of aiding in posts

but i am observing

however there is a time for action i suppose
More than likely one of them is. Mafia gangs up on mafia all the time just to 'prove' innocence later on. Another standard tactic.
oh and i failed to mention that piano has me right

i thought i had outright said it in my explanatory post but i looked back at how i did not

my fa is that i cannot use capital letters or punctuation
its making my eyes bleed and my fingers weep

all in all from the discussion ive read the only argument im seeing remotely viable right now is to #lynch infectionfiles

nothing personal mate but there doesnt seem to be much discussion leading elsewhere and it seems like a somewhat rational thing to do

my only other thought was against lockez but the fact that no one has really stood up against his claim that his fa changed has me inclined to think otherwise unless this is designed to keep mafia from lynching townies

that being said though this may be a detriment to townies via lockez in the event that fas being focused on piano nessy and libby are designed to keep him from voting against mafia

someone is free to correct me if im wrong here
im still learning the ropes for this group as well as frogges train of thought
ah screw it

im too conflicted right now to make a rash vote

#cancel
InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
More than likely one of them is. Mafia gangs up on mafia all the time just to 'prove' innocence later on. Another standard tactic.

Yeah, but you're bullshiting.

if you're really town then believe me when I say I am too. I've been mafia or independent like twice and that one dude, ozzy like killed me twice on the same team.

I dunno if your thing is to fight me or some shit but otherwise you're just looking worse when I flip town. or just look plain dumb because you really have nothing against me besides not posting much.
Frogge pretty much said straight out that it was part of the game that people are randomly having their FA's changed during night phase, so it's something he's doing, not a role. Or at least, that's the most likely thought on the matter. Of course, that's not to say that the reasoning behind the name choices aren't weighted to protect mafia, but I'm thinking it's more likely that they're picked at random. Probably. There's always the chance that there's more to it, but it's highly likely something that Frogge is doing to keep the game fresh once everyone knows each others FAs.
InfectionFiles
like, it sucks if any town is against me because it's just a dead lead instead of going elsewhere.
author=InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
Yeah, but you're bullshiting.

if you're really town then believe me when I say I am too. I've been mafia or independent like twice and that one dude, ozzy like killed me twice on the same team.

I dunno if your thing is to fight me or some shit but otherwise you're just looking worse when I flip town. or just look plain dumb because you really have nothing against me besides not posting much.

Right, because saying "Believe me, I am too" is so convincing and must be auto-believed. I am town and I don't believe you. Even if you are town, telling someone that they have to believe you or else they're mafia is stupid. Like, seriously?

There is no way for anyone to prove they are town beyond dying and having their alignment shown in this game. The best we can do is look at who is acting suspicious (in the many, varied ways that suspicion pops up in mafia games) and vote based on that.

I already explained my reasons for voting to lynch you and they're all valid reasons for anyone to vote for anyone else. Acting like it's this huge OMG UR BEING WEIRD FOR THINKING THIS WAY thing is beyond silly.

My thing is already done and over. If you hadn't acted suspicious I wouldn't be lynching yo ass. Or are you gonna say that I apparently had to fight against Kloe too? I have named people aside from yourself that I'm suspicious of, you're just the one who is actually more and more suspicious the more you try to deflect.
author=Liberty
Yellow Magic (He's lied to me so I doubt this is really his FA)
LockeZ (I don't think so since no-one else has said theirs changed and we know someone's did change)
Nessy
Infection Files
Demon

Liberty can you explain this again?

@Hikitsune put your vote down on *someone* at least.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, actually, this seems to be pretty typical of the way town IF defends himself. He's never very convincing. In fact, the only time he WAS convincing that I can recall, he was playing scum.

Hikitsune-Red
ah screw it

im too conflicted right now to make a rash vote

#cancel

Dude, time is almost up. It's a game. If you vote for the wrong person, the world doesn't end. He doesn't actually die.

InfectionFiles
I assure you that Frogge is doing as such and I stick by my lynch. It's actually not retaliatory, piano. It's liberty's whole response to this stuff. Read her latest posts and tell me it's not weird.

I've gotten to know Liberty pretty well in these games, pal. This is actually fairly routine for her.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
InfectionFiles

Not really. Mislynches are part of the game, and we push all the time. Just because someone pushed hard on a townie, doesn't make them scum.
#lynch demonlord5000 as much as I hate lynching new people who are actively playing.

I'm a little frustrated by my restriction at the moment. Part of the reason is I don't have a great case. I don't like opportunism on IF. Would like to at least get things closer to threaten more than one closer. piano if you think hikitsune's a better target then that sort of works for me, I guess. I don't like that vote then nonvote either. kitsune go put a vote on someone you actually think is scum. IF if you're around I'm not voting liberty so you should probably cast a vote on your second choice. Getting mislynched is super unhelpful.

I wish gourd was around and voting today. I believe his handicap might be one of the ones that's forbidden to reveal.

Also, late, but vaguely from this Racheal post I guess another restriction that's sort of borderline to reveal:
author=Racheal
Maybe you should put more thought into it. Look back at some of your fake claims and think about them.
author=psy_wombats
author=Liberty
Yellow Magic (He's lied to me so I doubt this is really his FA)
LockeZ (I don't think so since no-one else has said theirs changed and we know someone's did change)
Nessy
Infection Files
Demon
Liberty can you explain this again?

@Hikitsune put your vote down on *someone* at least.

Those are the people whose FA's refer to another person. I think it's likely that one of them is using a cover FA because they're mafia.

LockeZ is the only one who has claimed the night phase change, so his could be true though there is of course the chance that he's lying. (He admits to lying about the ones on first day.)

YM said his was telling the truth to various people, including myself, but he lied to me about that skill earlier so that's bound to be fake.

Nessy, Demon and IF have forbidden actions that deal with other people, too, so they're also on that list.

Of the list I'm most suspicious of Demon, Nessy and IF. A bit suspicious of YM and LockeZ, but they're crafty players so lying can't be counted on their hand as an auto-scum-tell.
(point of clarification, my restriction is only against defending people "being lynched" so I'll interpret that as anyone without a vote)

re: cover handicaps, I'd buy that if it was established that mafia had handicaps that identified them as scummy. But look at Kloe's handicap. Cave isn't scum, so her handicap doesn't really tell us anything about her alignment, or Cave's alignment really. So I don't think the mafia have scummy handicaps enough that they'd need to lie about them. It's more likely (with Gourd and Rachael I think) that they're not allowed to reveal it in some way. LockeZ has been weird about his powers/handicaps before as town so I'm not too worried about that.

re: YM, idea - @YellowMagic Tell Liberty that you're scum. If you're town and honest about your handicap, this is safe. If you're scum it'll make you self-destruct (assuming forbidden action is right, again -- you could be both scum and lying but I doubt it). If you don't do that next day I'm doing my best to get you lynched tomorrow, but the upside is you should be able to prove yourself pretty well. (if I'm dead tomorrow please someone force YM to do this)

I don't know Nessy's style at this sort of thing and she hasn't posted much for me to have too much of an opinion.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Liberty, LockeZ could actually have had their action changed, but I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND 100% how that makes him look town. I DO NOT want you to elaborate