PRESIDENT TRUMP

Tau
RMN sex symbol

Yah done fucked up America.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
OH SHIIIIIIT TRUMP WON

"good luck with that person, america"

*checks news feed in Facebook and Trump tags PH as 'terrorist nation'*

*channels inner jack baker voice* "OH YOUVE DONE IT NOW"
With so much buzz around him firing up anyone who feels rebellious or otherwise in need of someone "who gets it" and numbing down any sane person, it was a possibility.

'tis a sad day.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Kylaila
With so much buzz around him firing up anyone who feels rebellious or otherwise in need of someone "who gets it" and numbing down any sane person, it was a possibility.

'tis a sad day.

if only we trusted the simpsons...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'm supporting Canada's initiative to invade D.C. and implement a better government system.
Yeah dude, I woke up in absolute disgust and revulsion. Trump makes a mockery of even the very idea of a "President" and I will never accept the results or call him our leader. I consider myself lucky to live in a liberal city that will never bend fully to his agenda...but there are millions out there who will undoubtedly suffer. We have to stand in solidarity with them.

Funnily, I thought I would be one of those arrogant people who would boast "See?! If only you'd chosen Bernie! The DNC dug it's own grave," etc...because I honestly never liked Clinton. I downright loathed her. But yesterday, I made the impossible choice to vote Democrat...and I hoped everyone with my same doubts might do the same. My vote wasn't for my own ideals, but for the greater good (lol). It's not anger in my heart anymore, but just pure sadness. Everyone with an open heart needs to stand together in the US, or something seriously sinister will come from this election.
May a revolution of kindness and supporting each other in the coming shit storm sweep the nation. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who will be most effected by his bullshittery. Be kind to each other, folks, because him being in power is going to increase attacks against certain groups and people - assholes will think they're now justified to hurt others because their president doesn't like x or y.

Take care, especially at the start when things have a settling time. ;^;
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Life will go on. Congress can keep him in check for the next 4-8 years. Who is going to rep the democrats against him 4 years from now?
author=Liberty
May a revolution of kindness and supporting each other in the coming shit storm sweep the nation. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who will be most effected by his bullshittery. Be kind to each other, folks
(...)

this.
Kindness for everyone~
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Kylaila
author=Liberty
May a revolution of kindness and supporting each other in the coming shit storm sweep the nation. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who will be most effected by his bullshittery. Be kind to each other, folks
(...)
this.
Kindness for everyone~
I think Putin won 2016.
author=kory_toombs
Life will go on. Congress can keep him in check for the next 4-8 years.
The GOP owns the Congress.
Nobody is going to keep him in check.

author=Blindmind
Funnily, I thought I would be one of those arrogant people who would boast "See?! If only you'd chosen Bernie! The DNC dug it's own grave," etc...
You don't have to be arrogant to say that. This whole election cycle just goes to show how corrupt the DNC is. If Bernie had won the nomination, they would have taken everything in a landslide (ok, the House is still debatable). Instead, he played wingman like Ron Paul did for Romney last election, doing everything he could to make sure he didn't actually win it, and now the entire world will get to suffer for his, and their, payoffs and deal-making.

It's still mind boggling that the polls were so wrong. Like, unprecedentedly wrong. Something else must've been going on behind the scenes on the last day.
author=Dyhalto
It's still mind boggling that the polls were so wrong. Like, unprecedentedly wrong.

I read it was all within the margin of error.
author=Dyhalto
It's still mind boggling that the polls were so wrong. Like, unprecedentedly wrong. Something else must've been going on behind the scenes on the last day.

It's called "racism". When somebody asks you "are you voting for the racist?", most people shake their head and say "oh no, not me!". Come election day, though, you check over your shoulder to make sure no one's watching and then vote to make America white again.

Trump doesn't matter. He's not a politician, and he won't be able to do get anything done. The real fear here is his appointees. Gingrich for Secretary of State? Giuliani for Attorney General? The mind recoils. Pence is going to be heading up the day-to-day, and Pence is a man who believes you can cure homosexuality.

Good luck to everyone in the US who isn't a straight white person.

Also, if you guys think you woke up to bad news, think of how the Kurds are feeling right now!
Yeah, sad but true Kaempf. I used to think Australia was the laughing stock, what with Tony Abbott for awhile there, but this is sickeningly low.

I figure the US will be knee deep in Iran and Syria by 2020. Probably at odds with Russia in a potential nuclear holocaust too, because of their Syrian presence.
So, who's migrating up north? :3