HEYALO

Pages: 1
Heyalo, friendly people!

I'm Arieri and I have finally managed to create an account. I've been working primarily with RPG Maker VX Ace in the past, but, due to hardware constraints (Oh my! Hardware constraints so constrainful that they rule out RPG Maker!? - Yes, unfortunately.) I have not been able to continue development on my RPG(s) recently and have also not upgraded to MV, but I plan on both.

I have not, to date, released any game myself, because I tend to get lost in writing and I am not particularly good (nor have a lot of endurance) at mapping, but I will slowly creep towards a release. Instead, the RPG I was intending to create with RPG Maker has spawned an offline RPG system and setting that has spawned a lengthy tabletop campaign.

I am also willing to join projects of other people, so if I catch anyone's fancy, feel free to invite. My main fortes are writing (*knows words like "forte"*), enemy design, ability design and, I guess, consequently battle design. And I suppose I am still a better mapper than I am a scripter.

Either way, cheerio, I hope we will all get along great and enrich each other's creative endeavours!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Heya! Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay...forever!
Pages: 1