PIANOTM ART STUFFS

Pages: first 12 next last
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
My Art Thread! (AKA: You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a pic)

I'm doing it! So that I don't just make thread after thread after thread, I'm making a thread to put my drawing stuffs in.

Random stuff I've done. There's even a Final Fantasy flan. The next one, though, this lady literally popped into my head tonight. I drew her and made this thread pretty much because I wanted to post her.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Lookin good, piano man!

Have you thought about adding texture or lines on the rat tail?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Pretty nice artworks. I too believe the rat tail could use some extra details but good job anyway. Keep em comin'!
pianotm
Thanks, guys! Actually, I drew him off of a real rat. That was simply what his tail looked like. I could add lines.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm

Bahamut is pleased by your offering of a rat tail. You have been promoted to the class of Bl.WIZ
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
The slime is super adorable.
They look really good Piano! :D
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=pianotm
Thanks, guys! Actually, I drew him off of a real rat. That was simply what his tail looked like. I could add lines.

Yeah, I figured what kind of tail you had in mind. The fact is, imo, that it looks much too "flat".
Take the rat, for instance. You did add some lines there in order to make him look more "three-dimensional". Because of that, the "flatness" of the tail stands out too much. I... don't know if what I'm saying make any sense. Darn language barriers. xd

At least, that's what I feel by looking at it.

All the drawings you put here do feel a bit "flat" because of the lack of any shading or things like it. No big deal, of course, I mean... I don't want to criticize this, as it might be your own personal stylistic choice and those artworks are pretty nice nonetheless. You could try adding some shading just to see what kind of results you might get (without exaggerating).
pianotm
Yeah, I am slightly uncomfortable with my shading technique. I can work on that.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Practice makes perfect!

The lighting coming from the windows is a bit strange, seems more like smoke to me.
But aside from that, very nice location! I really love the details.
Always good to see RPG Maker games made with backgrounds like that (it's for a game you're making, right?).

Keep it up, pianotm!
Oh shading... Not in good terms with it myself either. >.>

I like how there's grass on the failing spots on the walkway, it a nice touch, the shading on it looking good too.

author=OldPat
The lighting coming from the windows is a bit strange, seems more like smoke to me.

The one coming from the left window looks a little odd to me too, try using more straighter harder edges on the sides while keeping the soft on the distance, it should do the trick.

Besides that, keep up the good work ^^
Hey Can I add Icon sets I made to this page.
pianotm
What? This is my art page. Make your own art page or put it in the resource thread.
Oh ok wops I Thout it was a place to put random art stuff my mistake.
pianotm
Stuff I've been working on for Winterruption.

My favorite NPC, so far. Sort of the villain. I used a photo of Eartha Kitt as Catwoman for a visual reference.

Meow!
That NPC has a nice design! ^.^ And the kitty is cute but it looks sad ;w;
pianotm
Gourd_Clae
That NPC has a nice design! ^.^

Thanks!

And the kitty is cute but it looks sad ;w;

Well, how would you feel if you were stuck in a tree with a little girl begging you to come down?
D: Sad kitty! Pianotm must undertake sidequest and rescue kitty!
pianotm
So, I've put the assets I've made for Ebeth's Short and Sweet jam on itchio into a resource pack if anyone is interested. There's enough graphics to make an entire game, three BGMs, and one ME.

https://pianotm.itch.io/peggys-short-and-sweet-assets
lol what a coincidence I'm rewatching Batman Returns the one with Catwoman in it. Anyway good stuff, I like her sassyness.
pianotm

I figured I'd put up my GAYMak the Rainbow stuff. A few weeks late, right?

Here is Marla the Martian from the BunBo forum game.
Pages: first 12 next last