I GUESS IM BACK SORTA

Pages: 1
suppose we can make it official, back to my old stomping grounds to humble myself with my abysmal post history

maybe looking for inspiration

i actually remember a large majority of the people i've seen lately and am impressed with the commitment to this site

i love you guys

edit: also either ublock origin, privacy badger, disconnect, or some combination of the three make RMN believe i'm a robot after many investigative captchas to verify that im the real deal, the one and only, the legend, the man, the myth himself

me
Nah, looks like a bot to me.

;p

Welcome back, dude.
I remember you as the guy whose username is derived from the term "Cartoon Network".

Welcome back :)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
lol welcome back, man!

Don't be so modest!
Marrend
Guardian Angel of the Description Thread
author=eplipswich
I remember you as the guy whose username is derived from the term "Cartoon Network".

I vaguely remember that post! Welcome back!
kentona
only 90s kids will like this admin
it's natook of the north!
wait what? that's what it is??????

also hi. sorry i don't play league any more ;V
author=Liberty
Nah, looks like a bot to me.
;p
Welcome back, dude.

i assure you i'm real

a real robot
author=eplipswich

Welcome back :)

im glad my legacy lives on in the memories of my brethren!

author=InfectionFiles
lol welcome back, man!

Don't be so modest!

i cannot help but be modest. it is truly my greatest and most incredible talent. no one is more modest than me

author=Marrend
author=eplipswich
I vaguely remember that post! Welcome back!

i vaguely remember you as well! hello!

author=kentona
it's natook of the north!

it's ken-tone-ah, king of the true north! cause, you know, canada. that and you're a really swell guy

author=Craze
wait what? that's what it is??????

also hi. sorry i don't play league any more ;V

dont worry, i rarely play myself anymore. usually just play ocassionally to mine copious amounts of salt from the emotionally invested children. it is a truly lucrative business. now i spend more time working and harassing karsu

to everyone: i appreciate the warm and inviting welcome! it is nice to be back to vocally contribute nothing to the world rather than the hiatus of silent non-contribution. You are all wonderful people.
you're not harassing karsu enough. he only mentions you like once every three months, and i talk to him for hours a day.
author=Craze
you're not harassing karsu enough. he only mentions you like once every three months, and i talk to him for hours a day.

i gave him the business, and he responded with character page spam

wp karsu
Pages: 1