[RMMV] SKILLS IN BATTLE COMMAND WINDOW?

Pages: 1
Is there a way to have the battle command window (default: attack, magic, defend, item) be altered so that I can only have individual skills appear as the options instead of those default options mentioned above?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It would probably be different under MV, but, VX Ace has a Window_ActorCommand class (that's the default command set you're talking about), and it kinda sounds like you want to call up an instance of Window_BattleSkill instead. A cross-reference to Scene_Battle might also be in order.

I'm sorry I could not be of more help!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah, I can think of like 5 different plugins to do that, lemme find at least one or two, hang on...

For example: THIS one by Himeworks is great and versitile and along with THIS REQUIRED & RELATED plugin, you get loads of customizability including disabiling those commands/skills in the list and adding/subtracting them.
author=Marrend
It would probably be different under MV, but, VX Ace has a Window_ActorCommand class (that's the default command set you're talking about), and it kinda sounds like you want to call up an instance of Window_BattleSkill instead. A cross-reference to Scene_Battle might also be in order.

I'm sorry I could not be of more help!

No it's fine. You were of great help, now that I am aware of those things.

author=Kloe
Yeah, I can think of like 5 different plugins to do that, lemme find at least one or two, hang on...

For example: THIS one by Himeworks is great and versitile and along with THIS REQUIRED & RELATED plugin, you get loads of customizability including disabiling those commands/skills in the list and adding/subtracting them.

Thank you again. This worked. You seem to know about a lot of plugins
Pages: 1