[RMMV] CHANGING/REMOVING PARAMETERS?

Pages: 1
Is there a way for me to remove such parameters as MP? Since I won't be using it in my game as well as not using TP either, is there a way for me to get rid of them?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I thought you could just check a box in the database, and TP would never be displayed? Maybe that's just in VX Ace?

Getting MP to never be displayed might need a little tweaking in both the battle menu, and regular menu. I'd love to be more specific, but, not having a copy of MV, one can only do so much.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Using THIS plugin:
Insert notetags in the class/actor you want to hide the bars for (probably all in your case).
Use <Swap Gauge 2: null> to remove the MP bar and <Swap Gauge 3: null> to remove the TP bar.
author=Marrend
I thought you could just check a box in the database, and TP would never be displayed? Maybe that's just in VX Ace?

Getting MP to never be displayed might need a little tweaking in both the battle menu, and regular menu. I'd love to be more specific, but, not having a copy of MV, one can only do so much.

In MV that only gets rid of the bar in the battle HUD. If you go to your regular menu, it will still be there.

author=Kloe
Using THIS plugin:
Insert notetags in the class/actor you want to hide the bars for (probably all in your case).
Use <Swap Gauge 2: null> to remove the MP bar and <Swap Gauge 3: null> to remove the TP bar.

Thank you very much. This worked
Pages: 1