SECRET SANTA 2016

Well, at least semi-decent. I mean, there's a difference between having some spelling errors in a small fanfic and a 5-second stick figure drawing.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Really, I am just so thrilled Ky liked my gift! I was absolutely beside myself to have a chance to work on one of her dragons.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Did someone actually submit a 5 second stick figure drawing? That's amazing.
Actually, I only spent 4 seconds on it. (Kidding, wasn't me! Although, I did wait a little too long to hand mine in. >.<)
author=LockeZ
Did someone actually submit a 5 second stick figure drawing? That's amazing.

Not quite, but in the past... There's been cases of such things like it.

I forgot to add it to the list this year, but since I tend to copy/paste the OP from the previous years I figured I'd get ahead of myself and add it to this years list in preparation for next years event.

See? I'm totally prepared and organised!
>.>
<.<
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Oh wow, I actually guessed correctly! It was zDS. Thanks so much for the review zDs! It had some really helpful tips and suggestions and I love the little mudskipper doodle :D
Frogge, thank you for your constructive feedback and wonderful enemy designs. My personal favorites was the bird, pumpkin and snake. I'd love to see you draw more!:D
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Thanks to Archeia_Nessiah. Wow, my guess was 100% spot on.

But I had three clues that lead me to believe it was you.
-It was art.
-It looked similar to other things you drew.
-Liberty asked me which High Fantasy pack it was in.
*This was an interesting question, but lead me to believe it might be you
because of your relationship with the RPG Maker publishing company.
Maybe I was over thinking it.
author=pianotm
Really, I am just so thrilled Ky liked my gift! I was absolutely beside myself to have a chance to work on one of her dragons.

<3 Aww I am glad! : )
Also, I was very grateful for you asking question about them. That made me reflect more and brought me on my way to discover interesting bits and pieces!

author=zDS
Now that the names have been revealed... (...)
Mega thanks Kylaila for mine! You seriously did a great job!

Whee, thank you! Always. I really loved the game, so I was happy to have something kool to play and review. I will add it to the site soon~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Gredge109
Thank you Marrend! Marren sent me an awesome narrative recount of one of my games, Super Girl Squad Halloween Board Game. I love it! I'm going to put it up on my game page real soon!

Actually, I was considering putting my gift on your gamepage as a media object. I'm glad it went over so well! It was certainly an experiment!

Ocean, I had no idea it could have been you. I'm not sure who I was thinking, though. Anyway, have another hug!

*Edit: Here ya go, Gredge! :P
I'd like to thank Luiishu for mine. It was great~ I'm definitely gonna show it off on a stream some time in the near future.

Guys I have my own theme song! :DDD
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Mocoon
Frogge, thank you for your constructive feedback and wonderful enemy designs. My personal favorites was the bird, pumpkin and snake. I'd love to see you draw more!:D

Those are also my favorites! :D

I'm super glad you liked them! I was worried my gift wasn't really good enough ^^,
I'll be dropping off a demo review soon too, most likely the weekend :D
author=TungerManU
And of course, I recognized the art style immediately. Thank you Suzy, these are beautiful ^^

You're welcome!!

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Thanks for the unique and colorful Owltar, Gredge!
Take your time on the game, I await it eagerly!
author=Seiromem
Thanks for the unique and colorful Owltar, Gredge!
Take your time on the game, I await it eagerly!

Awe thank you, I'm thrilled that you like it! Looking forward to getting that game out soon!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Nirwanda
author=pianotm
THANK YOU, NIRWANDA! Merry Christmas!
Merry christmas to you too, playing your game was quite an experience! :)

Thanks a lot Hexatona for such a unique gift! This certainly wasn't what I was expecting at all. The story sounds intriguing even if the robovoice is pretty weird (and a little hard to follow for a non native english speaker) I'll listen to it during the following week. The second wallpaper is quite interesting as well. Is it a solo drawing or part of a larger story? It's pretty evocative.

Merry Christmas! Oh, I do so hope you get used to it - lord knows I am by now! As for the wallpaper, I'm faaaairly certain it's just a single drawing, but yeah it looks like it's part of a much larger story which makes it so compelling!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Thanks, Zephire! I'll use it in a blog announcement! Or you can upload it as media too.
And thanks Archeia for your patience.