SECRET SANTA 2016

Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
I shall participate in this, I find it most....interesting. XD
Wait, is "Secret Santa" a misspelling for "Secret Satan", or am I just overthinking things?

Why not both?

fuck you shutterstock you fuckers
I'm sorry because i'm a bit dicky but....

no says liberty
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Can I join Secret Santa/Secret Satan/Secret Aremen?
author=Liberty
author=Hexatona
Man, waiting until the 12th is going to be hard
You don't even have your names yet. Not like you can start yet. XD

Lol that's the issue, that's a lot of time for paranoia developing! xD
As I don't get mail nor cookies, please leave tiny clues around for your fellow stalker santa or you may end up with a xmas sweater.

Santas-wise, my vote goes for Secret(agent) Santa, the true definition of stealth present delivery.
Oh, it finally let me on to post.
Sign me up. :)
I think we've broken a record for sign-ups this time around. ^.^
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I sign up every year so I guess I'll do it again.
I think Dec. 12 cut-off is kinda steep to prepare a gift. (I know for most people a week is enough but... ;w; ) I was wondering if there's a chance it can be a wee bit earlier?
I'd appreciate a little earlier start as well, tho I can also see how it's nice to keep it open for people to join up, as well as compile the lists n do stuff with it.
I suppose I should stop procrastinating and sign up then, haha. Let's keep expanding that record!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I would.also like to ask for an earlier date..
We also probably need to drop wishlists to save santas from wracking brains on what to give. Especially if they don't know the person personally or has no games;;;
Okay, I'll give it one more day, then go time. I know some of you are champing at the bit. XD
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Archeia_Nessiah
We also probably need to drop wishlists to save santas from wracking brains on what to give. Especially if they don't know the person personally or has no games;;;
One part of me wishes for this and one part of me thinks it should be a surprise.

I mean, i'm expecting that people that don't know their recipient and have no games could be difficult but in that case they could just pm liberty so that liberty pm's that person and can ask for hints on what to give.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
For my first Secret Santa, someone just drew a one panel cartoon about my avatar at the time, so it can be as simple as that if you're having trouble figuring out what to give them.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I think there was one year where Liberty PMed me with a "Santa needs some help!" message. I don't recall how I responded, or who my Secret Santa even was that year, but, it's a route that can be taken if one is completely lost.