SECRET SANTA 2016

author=Kloe
Mine's sent, phew, I struggled to get it done in-time but I'm glad it's done.
now instantly falls asleep

Good job! :D
author=Kloe
Mine's sent, phew, I struggled to get it done in-time but I'm glad it's done.
now instantly falls asleep

I'm proud of you
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's the 24th! I hope you're all getting your stuff in.
author=pianotm
It's the 24th! I hope you're all getting your stuff in.

Guess most people got their stuffs in those last 48hours, with the proper motivation in effect. I'd poke fun of it, but that was mine too.

Btw, Merry Christmas for y'all. ^^
author=Kevincalanor
Btw, Merry Christmas for y'all. ^^

Merry Christmas! :D
pianotm
Merry Christmas!
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Enjoy your holidays, friends.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the gifts that you will receive, as well as the day you will have.
Well, I got mine!

This...has really cheered me up from a kind of shitty christmas. I really want to thank my santa when I can and also ask how they knew the perfect pokemon to draw.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I want to thank mine too, it's really really pretty and I love it!! :D

<3

Thank you, Santa! I love it. I actually got a lair!! And it's so nice to have after a mixed night, haha. It is .. nice and comforting. A soothing thing, I also really like the music, haha, even if it is a lil melancholic too (AND I totally love the shoutout for vegetarian : D I am actually cutting down and trying to be, but I sometimes do need it still.. so welp)
I kinda have a piano feeling

All presents now sent! Merry Christmas.

Feel free to guess who gave you what, but remember, no-one give your name or admit it~ I'll post up a list of who gave what tomorrow or so. After that feel free to add your gifts to the site.

I'm gonna go drown myself in the shower now. orz
pianotm
Still trying to think of who mine might have been.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I got inspiration to keep working on a game I haven't touched in months, which is definitely my favorite project, and which I only stopped working on because other projects are easier.

So that makes me happy.
pianotm
Anyway, I absolutely love it! It's a very well written review with excellent constructive criticism, AND IT'S A GOOD REVIEW!

I've got two guesses for my Secret Santa. It's either Luiishu or Healy.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I got a review of Hollow Project and a little pixelart of a mudskipper! :D Thanks a lot santa!

I was gonna guess piano at first, but Piano is probably Kylaila's.

My next guess would be zDs because of the pixelart mudskipper, though zDs tends to have more shading than that.

Maybe it's Luiishu or Grdge, it does seem kinda similar to their styles. I'm so unsure! xD

You edited it out but I saw : D
And actually, well the artstyle too, but mostly it was the vibe, the style of atmosphere in the music and writing. Even with the few bits here and there, that's what my guess was based on : ) Just the vibe I was getting~
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I received a rainbow snake gif and Fallout: New Vegas. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I think I might know who it is too.