SECRET SANTA 2016

Well, it definitely caught your attention.
Good luck Masomonk~
author=Red_Nova
Someone was nice enough to make a game for me!

But when I try to play it, I get this:

Oh, you gonna be like that, huh?

Since the file wasn't in the package, the event stops and loops back to the beginning. Based on the few text boxes before this one asking for security ID clearance levels (in-game, not for my computer) and the fact that the game files were encrypted, I interpreted this as some kind of challenge.

Being it on, Santa! I'll crack your game!

I created my own id.txt file it was looking for, but there is a certain piece of data on this file that the game is trying to read but isn't there. After experimenting with different names and authorization levels, I finally figured out the winning sequence, and the game proper begins.

LockeZ could possibly be evil enough to give someone a game but keep the key to playing it. CashmereCat would throw a puzzle at me that breaks the fourth wall. So far, I can't think of anyone else who would do this right off the bat, so I'll keep playing and see what's in store for me. Exciting!

It's Helaz!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It's the 26th, so, I think we have the option to reveal. However, that's entirely optional. Liberty's been known to edit her post with who gave what, but, I don't recall when that usually happens.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
@Marrend

Now that I think about it, they may be shy when it comes to revealing that. Perhaps we shouldn't pressure them. XP
author=Zakariya
@Marrend

Now that I think about it, they may be shy when it comes to revealing that. Perhaps we shouldn't pressure them. XP

Should we gather clues and play guessing game in the meanwhile? Everyone seems to have a couple suspects. x3
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Luiishu535
It's Helaz!

If it were Helaz, there would just be a bunch of copy/pasted Korean essays and a million different text files with "I'M NOT HELAZ OK I AM HELAZ PLZ BE MY FRIEEEEEEND!?!?!!@#!@#" instead of a game.
Zakariya
author=Kevincalanor
Should we gather clues and play guessing game in the meanwhile? Everyone seems to have a couple suspects. x3

That sounds fun. XD

We should definitely try that.
I was about to post the name list but if you lot would prefer to do that instead, I can hold off for a day.
Zakariya
author=Liberty
I was about to post the name list but if you lot would prefer to do that instead, I can hold off for a day.

We were just kidding around. :P
author=Liberty

Or...and just hear me out on this...you could post the name list. :3
author=Liberty

Nooo I'm dying to know who made mine! XD
author=Liberty

We were just keeping buzy while awaiting for you, also, we don't have nearly the amount of clues needed to figure all out. :p
Post the list plx x3
Zakariya
We promise to be good boys for another few minutes. :P

Or in my case and the case of a few others, good men. XP
author=Zakariya
We promise to be good boys for another few minutes. :P

Or in my case and the case of a few others, good men. XP

Speak for yourself :P
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
No, please! I must know! Have mercy, Libby!
Zakariya
author=BlackWolf1992
Speak for yourself :P

What's that supposed to mean, homie? >;P
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
THANK YOU, NIRWANDA! Merry Christmas!
Zakariya
author=Liberty
Check the OP~

Thank you for updating the OP, and thanks to the person who gave me my gift.