WHAT'S UP WITH THE HOME PAGE?

Pages: first 123 next last
I just opened up the home page of RMN and got a screen saying security was hacked? I'll edit and upload a picture in a bit but anyone know what's going on? Any of the admin or staff have any clue?
EDIT: Here is what I'm seeing

EDIT 2: Also seeing this
Looks like it's all gone now, still super bizarre.
it's the hacker known as 4chan!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Clearly the staff feels very strongly about Islam being blamed for things, rather than all those other things.

This is the only possible interpretation of the evidence.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I mean, who wakes up one day "Will I go through another day, a Slave!? NO! I will Rebel! I will Rise UP! I will slam my manifesto down the throats of the Plebian and Proletariat alike! I will hack an RPG Maker fan site!"
author=Hexatona
I mean, who wakes up one day "Will I go through another day, a Slave!? NO! I will Rebel! I will Rise UP! I will slam my manifesto down the throats of the Plebian and Proletariat alike! I will hack an RPG Maker fan site!"

Hahaha, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Of all sites, they choose RMN? Seriously?
Pretty weird lol, still a bit puzzled.
My bets is that it's SHADOWSONG. He just made this post to deflect suspicion!
Kentona's resignation has disrupted the balance.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
#lynch kentona

He's deffo trying to deflect suspicion. And he IS the website operator, so he has the wherewithal to pull stunts like this!
author=kentona
My bets is that it's SHADOWSONG. He just made this post to deflect suspicion!

DUN DUN DUN
"I feel like hacking into a site today."
"Me too, how about RMN?"
"Why?"
"Why not?"

Yes, because hacking into a site for game making simple RPGs is the most logical way to go, right?
author=Sooz
#lynch kentonaHe's deffo trying to deflect suspicion. And he IS the website operator, so he has the wherewithal to pull stunts like this!

Welp is leaking into thr rest of RMN
author=kentona
author=Sooz
#lynch kentonaHe's deffo trying to deflect suspicion. And he IS the website operator, so he has the wherewithal to pull stunts like this!

W E L P
RMN had information that could lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@Tunger/Sooz: Hey, mafia's over there!
author=Pancaek
RMN had information that could lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.

Haha xD Wow. Thanks Pancaek now my keyboard is all sticky from the cola that came flying out my month.
Sooz
author=kentona

Welp has been RMN for months and you know it.

author=BlackWolf1992
"I feel like hacking into a site today."
"Me too, how about RMN?"
"Why?"
"Why not?"

Yes, because hacking into a site for game making simple RPGs is the most logical way to go, right?

Srspost, given that it was just the front page, I'd suspect it probably wasn't the site itself that was targeted, but whatever entity manages the URL. That'd make sense, since then the targeter could seize a bunch of sites at once.
We know how it happened. Just remember not to keep almost decade-old passwords for sites. New passwords at least once a year, if not more! >.<)b
Pages: first 123 next last