STAT WARS: ROUGE ONE

Pages: first prev 12 last
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Is it December already? Damn, someone gotta hide at least ten days.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=TungerManU
The Super Secret Ninja Hideout: 195
what... what happened there?

unity revealed her secret identity as the Scarlet Pimpernel (not the original one, she's... fifth generation, I think*), which caused some discussion, since IIRC Ziggy is descended from one of the leaders of the French Revolution, and so had this crisis where they're friends, but technically he probably should guillotine her out of duty. I think that's still ongoing, but there's a temporary truce because of Xmas shopping.

Meanwhile, Red Nova is still trying to determine whether Liberty or Marrend is the father of his unborn baby, and is testing them for fatherly suitability in a series of comedic situations, such as fixing a car while a playful terrier is in the room (Marrend's win), getting into a fistfight with a referee at a little league game (Libby's win, though she had to pay the ref's hospital bills after), and dispensing drunken advice (tied, after it was revealed that the Scarlet Pimpernel had switched the alcohol for hot cocoa and the advice was a lot more heartwarming than expected).

*It's hard to calculate because the 1950s Pimpernel was Vermilion, and some people don't count the Prussian Pimpernel
it's just me arguing with myself
author=kentona
it's just me arguing with myself

Isn't that just every post on the site?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Sooz
author=TungerManU
unity revealed her secret identity as the Scarlet Pimpernel (not the original one, she's... fifth generation, I think*), which caused some discussion, since IIRC Ziggy is descended from one of the leaders of the French Revolution, and so had this crisis where they're friends, but technically he probably should guillotine her out of duty. I think that's still ongoing, but there's a temporary truce because of Xmas shopping.

Meanwhile, Red Nova is still trying to determine whether Liberty or Marrend is the father of his unborn baby, and is testing them for fatherly suitability in a series of comedic situations, such as fixing a car while a playful terrier is in the room (Marrend's win), getting into a fistfight with a referee at a little league game (Libby's win, though she had to pay the ref's hospital bills after), and dispensing drunken advice (tied, after it was revealed that the Scarlet Pimpernel had switched the alcohol for hot cocoa and the advice was a lot more heartwarming than expected).

*It's hard to calculate because the 1950s Pimpernel was Vermilion, and some people don't count the Prussian Pimpernel

Plot twist: the father is actually Feld.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Red_Nova
author=Sooz
author=TungerManU

Plot twist: the father is actually Feld.

SPOILERS, DUDE!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Feld_Nova CONFIRMED!

Should probably update it to "Quasi-Secret" or "Relatively Unknown". At the very least the "Super" is a bit much. XD
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
star wars rogue one was the best star wars movie since the force awakens. starring some british lady with daddy issues and that droid from kotor and zombie peter cushing
Sooz
This is Rouge One tho
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
oopsie my bad
Well, the website has certainly grown in the year I was basically absent from it. I was kinda hoping we would manage to get the unreviewed game count below 1k by now, but then again, the bigger the beast, the greater the glory (of getting it under control).

Happy New Year to everyone!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=NTC3
I'm 99% certain I shouldn't be filling in this survey after being absent from the site for pretty much the entire year.

Ummm... what servey?
This is the prequel to A New Postcount Hope and the sequel to Revenge of the Spambot Sith.
Pages: first prev 12 last