HI

Pages: 1
Hey guys, I just joined today.
What's up?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=quohelet
What's up?

Up is a 2009 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
Hi. My name is johnywop and I am stuck in the game DURHAM FANTASY. I am on the map section where the town of BOWMANVILLE is. I searched the town and the map section where the town is and can't see any way to progress. All I find are fights and no way to get to any other place. Can anyone help me, thanks, johnywop
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=johnywop
Hi. My name is johnywop and I am stuck in the game DURHAM FANTASY. I am on the map section where the town of BOWMANVILLE is. I searched the town and the map section where the town is and can't see any way to progress. All I find are fights and no way to get to any other place. Can anyone help me, thanks, johnywop

That's the kind of question you should be asking on the game page. Post there and the dev will get a notification and be directed to your question.

Here's the link to the game page.
Pages: 1