SUZY'S ART

Pages: first 123456 next last
After spending about two hours trying to come up with a remotely interesting title, I ehhh got nowhere.

Just wanted to share some new drawings!

I first misread as dragons instead of drawings (no idea where that could be coming from!), I am sad, but also happy to see those drawings! Lovely details
Pretty cool and surreal stuff, yo!
Yo, thanks!

Computer crash ruined one drawing I was working on, but there's this:

Lucky. haha

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
You have a very unique grotesque surreal vibe goin on'. Nice work!
author=Kylaila
I first misread as dragons instead of drawings (no idea where that could be coming from!), I am sad, but also happy to see those drawings! Lovely details

Of course, you would. ;D

I find the drawings to be really good. As Hex said it very unique, almost seems like the Japanese art only you know, darker.
That was always the description I was looking for.
It is like some Japanese art style in darker and a lil differently styled.
Which stills says little haha, but it's that vibe I got.

Love it. I am also impressed time and again by how you do proper facial features and texture that is realistic and on-point. (it's something I am not doing too well so I notice, haha)
That green upsidedown face in the last one kind of looks like Kevin Spacey. If he were upsidedown in a dark room.
@Hexatona Thanks a lot!

@BlackWolf & Kylaila Japanese art is definitely an influence, I love game art from the 80s/90s (cover art and manuals and such), and 3d graphics from the 90s/00s.

@Kylaila re: second part of what you said, thanks. I'm primarily a portrait artist (i.e. I can't really draw scenery) so faces tend to be more detailed than anything else.

@Link funnily enough, this is not the first time someone has said one my dudes looks like Kevin Spacey. I dunno how it happens

Re-colouring of the last image. I prefer this one.
Ah. Yeah, I love cover art and stuff from the 90s and 2000s.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
suzy_cheesedreams

This one makes me think of my wife. This is some really deep and emotional stuff you're drawing.
Thank you very much. Emotional is good to hear, because that is what I try to express.

I'm feeling...like watching a Kevin Spacey movie xD Does that count as an emotional response.

What do you use to draw this stuff?
You drew all this with a mouse...damn. Everything I draw sucks but if I try to draw with a mouse everything I draw sucks even more.
Well, drawing with a mouse is a skill like any other... I've lost a fair bit of practice over the last two years, so my pen drawings have been pretty shite.

I hate having to scan & upload images. Too impatient. And I prefer using a mouse to a tablet too for some reason.

Pages: first 123456 next last