HEY THERE!

Pages: 1
Hi there! I'm DocSaturn and I've been lurking on the forums for a while but never got the gumption to post anything until now. So hey, nice to talk to you all.

I run a blog on tumblr called Pinkuboa that collects RPG Maker resources from around the web & reblogs news and updates on any and all RPG maker projects on the site. I'm not that knowledgeable about the engines though - I only obtained RPG Maker 2003 & VX Ace at the start of this year due to me only using the family computer before that! At least those resources are coming in handy now :,D

I'm passionate about spriting and love adventure games. RPG Maker 2003 is my engine of choice, and I'm using it to create my first (complete) game right now. It's coming along slow due to me being a perfectionist, but hey, it's coming. :p

Since I'm not used to forums and am a bit shy, you probably won't see me post much, but I'll try my best :)

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hello, DocSaturn! Welcome to RMN!
Welcome to RMN! :D

I completely understand being a perfectionist. If I am playtesting and see one thing not working I quit and go back and fix it. I sit there and try to make everything work perfectly the first time I playtest...usually does not happen haha.
Hayos, and welcome to RMN fellow graphics-maker ^^
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hiya and welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1