[RMVX ACE] MAIN MENU REAL ESTATE

Pages: 1
So, how do I edit the position of the HP/MP/etc values in the main menu screen? So here's what it looks like now;

See how everything is spread apart and all weird looking?

This is an (kinda ugly) mockup of what I'd like for it to look like; the values closer together and coherent. Don't worry too much about 'SP', that's a script and I can fiddle with that more or less.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
For the main menu, look at Window_MenuStatus line 53 (draw_actor_simple_status). Modify the number in the second parameter (rect.x + 108) to your liking.

Make sure you don't have any other scripts that overwrite draw_item in Window_MenuStatus. If you do, then just go to that method and edit the parameter there.

Nope, I just realized that would move the entire parameter group to the left. You may need to go nitty-gritty and edit the draw_actor_simple_status method itself. Look at Window_Base line 532 and 533 and lower the 120 on both of those method calls to your liking.

Keep in mind that modifying draw_actor_simple_status in Window_Base will apply the change in Window_SkillStatus as well, since they both call the same method. If that's what you want, then great. But it's something you should be aware of.
You can add a copy of draw_actor_simple_status in the menu status window. That way, it won't bugger any other windows.
Pages: 1