HIYA!

Pages: 1
I'm Terozu, that's a portmanteau(or however the heck you spell that) of Teru which pronunciation wise is one dialect or another of Japanese for "Bright" and Rozu which is probably a different dialect but till Japanese in origin for "Rose, so my name is a portmanteau of Bright and Rose, Bright Rose, Teru Rozu, Terozu, I'm an amateur sprite artist and am looking forward to getting along with the community! Nice to meet you, I'm working on a game that has yet to be titled but will soon be done ith the prologue which I will subsequently post and ask for feedback for! Thanks for your time, I can be gotten a hold of with this email(please don't spam it, it's my gamer email but I'd still prefer minimal emails thx!) djmoskogamez@gmail.com
Nice to meet you!
-Edit-
Please don't diss my made in Paint.MS logo lol
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity!

>.>
<.<
*Hides from Marrend*
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=pianotm
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Fixed it for you.

:P
author=BlackWolf1992
Welcome to RMN! We have cookies!

Yay cookies!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=BlackWolf1992
That is how RMN gets everybody.

Yes, we draw in every gamer ever with homemade yummy cookies!

Also welcome to RMN, Bright Rose! I reccomend the Welp forum and Slack, because that's the path to becoming an expert at procrastination! :D
author=Kloe
author=BlackWolf1992

Also welcome to RMN, Bright Rose! I reccomend the Welp forum and Slack, because that's the path to becoming an expert at procrastination! :D

That is true. :D
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Marrend
pianotm
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Fixed it for you.

:P

Oops!

BlackWolf1992
Kloe
BlackWolf1992

That is true. :D

Yes! There's the login cookies, the new post cookies, the notice cookies...
And you can join the slackers on Slack!

Personally, though, I recommend the tutorials, and the articles, and I recommend the Game Design and Development forum.
The tutorials and articles are very helpful.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kloe

Eh, one can join Slack later. Hell, I've probably been on the Slack channel a total of, like, five times?
Pages: 1