[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
yadda yadda four votes on frogge

also a cool sword appears. type #grab sword to get the sword
#grab sword I'm gonna win the hunger games for sure now
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
with the power of the cool sword, you can now murder another player with #stab playername

cool sword will vanish after today.
Whhaaaa

Imma gonna try to #steal sword. psy, roll for defense.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Kloe said Libery lied once before getting killed from the game.
Yellow Magic also pointed out Libby's lie.
Libby has the capacity to throw her teammates under the bus.

#Lynch Liberty

I'm tired of using the sirens! Some kind of demon targets Nessiah! Nessiah does NOT maintain out-of-thread communication with at least one name in this post!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Whhaaaa

Imma gonna try to #steal sword. psy, roll for defense.

you fall down and your pants also fall down and everyone sees your butt
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Archeia_Nessiah

#Lynch Liberty
I'm tired of using the sirens! Some kind of demon targets Nessiah! Nessiah maintains out-of-thread communication with at least one name in this post!

What? Um Cave are you sure??
author=Yellow Magic
I've only given information about Liberty because I have two uses of my power, so have had to use it sparingly.

Where's Archeia, by the way? I don't think she even voted last Day.

I actually voted for Liberty if that's what you meant?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Archeia_Nessiah

#Lynch Liberty
I'm tired of using the sirens! Some kind of demon targets Nessiah! Nessiah maintains out-of-thread communication with at least one name in this post!
What? Um Cave are you sure??

no. also oops. i edited it
author=LockeZ
A lot of people didn't because it only lasted five hours. Nessy showed up to talk during the night phase at least.

It would certainly be nice if the quiet people would talk a little more. Nessy, Oddrabbit, Yellow Magic, Frogge. All four of you seem like you've made exactly the precise minimum number of posts each day to avoid getting modkilled and not a single word more.

I like to think I had been active on the last 2 days just that I don't want to accidentally dig my own grave. I mean the mere mention of my suspicions about Lucifer already tripped flags, I'm not gonna risk it lmao
This also made me realize something. The fact this night has no deadline and if we're right about our assumption of a neo-lucifer, does this mean that nobody has been chosen yet?
I mean this day...not night fff, I really shouldn't mafia when I just woke up.
@Nessiah I figured the no deadline is part of the no nightkill thing -- Lucifer submits the nightkill, highly doubt that's inherited considering there was no kill last night.

@Humility faction: there's one of you left who's already won the game, just come forward.
author=psy_wombats
@Nessiah I figured the no deadline is part of the no nightkill thing -- Lucifer submits the nightkill, highly doubt that's inherited considering there was no kill last night.

@Humility faction: there's one of you left who's already won the game, just come forward.

Wait, what day are we in?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Psy_wombats walks up to Ratty and begins stabbing him. "Hey, I'll give you five dollars to stop that," Ratty says in a voice that someone who was being stabbed might use. Psy wombats does not stop, because he does not speak english.

"It's just as well, as I never really had five dollars."

Ratty, who was Loki, Temperance-aligned Private Investigator, (Pro-Chaos/Lucifer) was stabbed D4.

as the P.I., you may submit any post once per day/night cycle containing a quote for investigation, and will be told if the players addressing each other are of the same alignment or not, but not what their alignment is!

Day 4 continues. With 9 alive, it takes five votes to lynch. No deadline is set.

(ps serious shit is cropping up irl so im probably not gonna have time to finish 'epic demon tale')
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also the sword goes back to the mafia dimension, waiting for the next time it is called to a game is rife with lurkers
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I guess I'm not surprised that there really was a seventh faction. But they're fucking chaos-aligned!?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, they don't affect my lose condition, which is just being outnumbered by chaos + humility, so I guess they're low-priority for me personally, but it seems slightly insane for a mafia game to have more scum than town. Cave was apparently not joking when he said on night zero that "this game is not balanced around alignments."
So...does this mean Frogge should be on the block next?