[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

#cancel If piano has something worth knowing, hammering you before you use your powers would be counterproductive
Actually, asking him if he thinks Nessiah is to be trusted would be another good one. That'd take some worry off me.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Right, I've sent the question. Hopefully CAVE gets it to Piano, and Piano responds before my fated death.
Ha, you could also ask the names of the players he would've needed to target to fulfill his win condition.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm going to wait for CAVE to bring back a response before asking any more questions, though those are good ideas. At least, they're better than anything I could ever come up with.
author=oddRABBIT
I'm going to wait for CAVE to bring back a response before asking any more questions, though those are good ideas. At least, they're better than anything I could ever come up with.

While we're at it I have a question, humility's primary win condition is finding Lucifer right? Do you have a secondary win condition?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, but... I don't think it's very possible.

It's to be recruited by Lucifer.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I suppose that's why we're labled Pro-Chaos. Honestly, I think it would be better to have the two goals swapped, but...
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Either way, if just finding Lucifer is better, then that's the one I wpuld rather go with.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
*would, not "wpuld".
author=oddRABBIT

I knew it. Thank you for clarifying!
author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=oddRABBIT
I knew it. Thank you for clarifying!

To put context, this is why I think revealing alignments is not wise because we don't know who the person Liberty is going to recruit next. Assuming the person gets a night kill power after and will start offing Neutral/Law factions.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

You hear a voice from beyond the grave.

It says:

Psy is my partner. Psy, guess, or lose. Nessy maybe NuLucifer (good info on this). YM clearly evil.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, so that's what happens.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
votecount

Oddrabbit - 3: Psywombats, Zeuzio, demonlord, Nessy
Nessy - 2: Zeuzio, demonlord, hikitsune, Yellow Magic
Lockez - 1: Frogge, Hikitsune
Zeuzio - 0: Lockez

Not voting: Oddrabbit, psywombats, Lockez

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch. no deadline.

pretty sure this is accurate.
@piano: Interesting. I'll confer with my partner.

@anti-Odd voters: please cancel, Odd hasn't met his win conditions which means he can't be neo-Lucifer. If we ever see the alarm bells going off for Humility meeting their full win conditions, we'll know to kill him.

@Odd: please contact me if I'm dead tomorrow. That would mean that some form of nightkill /is/ still in play and I'll have important info.

@YM: I think you're lying about your identity. If piano's information is accurate, are you able to counterclaim?
Pretty sure lockez canceled that vote. Looks accurate otherwise.
#cancel

Tempted to put my vote back on nessy after that.
I'm kind of interested in the "obviously evil" YM. Would that mean that there's a chaos player in addition to neo-Lucifer (supposedly Nessiah)? If so I have to go back to the drawing board again.
author=psy_wombats
I'm kind of interested in the "obviously evil" YM. Would that mean that there's a chaos player in addition to neo-Lucifer (supposedly Nessiah)? If so I have to go back to the drawing board again.

Liberty and I don't share the same alignment, the power earlier in this thread stated so. I mean if I get to be Neo-Lucifer that would be cool actually. Since I have never played a bad guy in any of the Mafia games I played.