[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That would've been useful to know three pages ago when I was accusing him of being Lucifer!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Sure would have been, teehee!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
To be fair though, he's still alive, so that turned out ok.

Even though he is harmful to me.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Okay, fine, I'll bite.

I'm Humility with OddRABBIT, and my primary win condition is the same as Odd's (to identify Lucifer) and has already been met. So as it stands, we've already technically won the game.

You can go ahead and lynch me if you want, but like I said, I doubt that'll get you guys any extra info regarding Neo-Lucifer or whatever.

Recommended lynch: Archeia if you're looking for Neo-Lucifer, or YHWH, because God must die
Yellow Magic
And in case you were wondering, I'm not lying about my power. I still have one use of being able to determine whether someone is lying about their alignment...so if I were you guys, I'd use of that while I'm still around.
author=Yellow Magic
And look at his quote, he's asking for YHWH (Which is LAW-based) to get killed.

Serious question: Have you played SMT games before?

Yes I have but that meta knowledge has nothing to do with this game.
author=Yellow Magic
Okay, fine, I'll bite.

I'm Humility with OddRABBIT, and my primary win condition is the same as Odd's (to identify Lucifer) and has already been met. So as it stands, we've already technically won the game.

Are you claiming Kloe, OddRabbit and YOU are in the same alignment?
author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=Yellow Magic
And look at his quote, he's asking for YHWH (Which is LAW-based) to get killed.

Serious question: Have you played SMT games before?

Also to addendum to this, the reason I said this is because it sounds like it's in your best interest to kill YHWH. Which makes sense if you're in a Chaos/Neutral and does not discount you as a Neo-Lucifer because it makes you sound like Chaos/Neutral and instead makes you suspicious.
author=Frogge
Oh woah, I'm going through the chat. Apparently my vote was RNGed, like I thought it would be.

Apparently zeuzio is not chaos, humilty or neutral.

Well duh :P

author=psy_wombats
@Zeuzio: You're sure Odd isn't humility? Does anyone have a roleblock power? I don't know of any, although it's interesting there wasn't a nightkill on D1.

Yep. I haven't talked much about my power because it's not useful until I get a hit, and relates to patience's win condition.

Assuming Humility had one member left after Kloe died, Oddrabbit can't be it unless, again, I was role-blocked.

I also used my power today. Psy isn't chaos, but that's only if there's one member of chaos left. It's kinda complicated.

Yellow Magic
author=Archeia_Nessiah

I am - Odd can back me up on this.

author=Archeia_Nessiah

Also to addendum to this, the reason I said this is because it sounds like it's in your best interest to kill YHWH. Which makes sense if you're in a Chaos/Neutral and does not discount you as a Neo-Lucifer because it makes you sound like Chaos/Neutral and instead makes you suspicious.

The reason I bring up playing SMT is that, without going into spoiler territory too much, one of the discerning features of SMT is how God (or some manifestation thereof) is somehow depicted as a Bad Guy - or at least someone who does NOT have Mankind's best interest in mind. That's why I think Law is as much of a problem to the Neutral party (who I'm assuming to be the Good Guys in this game). Plus who wouldn't want to take the opportunity to lynch God?

Why is it in my best interest to kill YHWH?
Yellow Magic
sometimes depicted as a Bad Guy*
Humility had three members? Well, that might explain why my power didn't work.

wtf is YHWH
author=Yellow Magic
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I am - Odd can back me up on this.

So you're saying that Kloe too is your teammate? (Cave has posted that Kloe is in humility).

author=Archeia_Nessiah

The reason I bring up playing SMT is that, without going into spoiler territory too much, one of the discerning features of SMT is how God (or some manifestation thereof) is somehow depicted as a Bad Guy - or at least someone who does NOT have Mankind's best interest in mind. That's why I think Law is as much of a problem to the Neutral party (who I'm assuming to be the Good Guys in this game). Plus who wouldn't want to take the opportunity to lynch God?

Why is it in my best interest to kill YHWH?

Yes, I know about that. But that's the games and this is this as I said.

Right now, the majority of the survivors are LAW-related members (at least from what I can gather from LockeZ's post) and part Neutral members (I think). It's obvious a Pro-Chaos would want to get rid of of YHWH. And if a Neo-Lucifer is in existence (who has a recruitment ability confirmed by OddRabbit, Liberty saying she has no partner) then that means all Chaos members are in scrutiny.

author=Zeuzio
Humility had three members? Well, that might explain why my power didn't work.

wtf is YHWH

Yehwah or God
the fuck my YM quote got ruined there
It doesn't really matter if god is considered evil in lore or whatever. My team is law-aligned so I don't think I want to kill it. Makes me wonder if YHWH is a character though, similar to Chaos' Lucifer. Is the whole Chaos faction made up of just Lucifer and the whole Law faction made up of just YHWH?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I can in fact confirm that YM is Humility. I apologize for not mentioning it earlier. I suppose you could kill either one of us, but it is pointless, since we already won. Plus, our abilities are fairly useful, so we might as well try to help all of you.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, I guess that makes things simpler for me, since he was already on my list of people who Liberty might've chosen as her successor.

#lynch Yellow Magic
#lynch Yellow_Magic

Welp, it's either odd or YM.
LockeZ
That is hammer, I think.