Oddrabbit - 0: Psywombats, Zeuzio, demonlord,
Lockez - 0: Frogge, Hikitsune
Zeuzio - 0: Lockez

Not voting: Oddrabbit,

lol at a majority lynch happening after sudden death mode is announced
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
"Fools! As long as man lusts for power, I will never disappear, hee ho!"

Yellow Magic, who was Lucifroz (formerly Jack Frost,) Chaos-aligned Identity Cop, Lucifer's Successor, was lynched Day 4.

Identity Cop: Submits to me in private two posts during any point in the game for claim-investigations and will either receive a 'FAKE-CLAIM' result in return, or a 'CLAIM' result in return. This will not work on posts that do not mention alignment.

It is now night 4. get your actions in within 24 hours. thread stays open

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Fuck yeah!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I apologize for lying, by the way. Though, most of what I said was true, such as my ability, and win conditions. YM was on my team, as well. I knew they were Lucifer, but, you know, I can't reveal a part of my team. So, if anyone needs anything, I'll side myself with Law.
Unfortunately since there were no sirens announcing Law's victory, probably Lucifer's reincarnated.

@Odd: I assume you can't use your power to contact the same person twice? Although I'm wondering if YM has something interested to add.
I didn't vote since by time I looked at the thread yellow was already hammered. Anyways, I do have a question now.

@odd: you claim you knew your teammate was neo-lucifer. Does that mean yellow told you, or does that mean when someone is converted then it gets announced to the whole team? Given that he is now dead, you have no reason to withhold any information on neo-lucifer that you might have.
I'm really interested what neo-Lucifer's win condition is.
I didn't even realize I hammered when I voted haha. Guess it worked out though.

author=psy_wombats
Unfortunately since there were no sirens announcing Law's victory, probably Lucifer's reincarnated.

Neo-neo lucifer??? That can't be right...
Oh, yeah, for the record I'm neutral. I'll turn lawful if certain people die and apparently according to Zeuzio something complicated about chaos as well, but I don't know about that.

I'm very confused why no one's tried to kill me for a law fakeclaim actually, but much appreciated. I think two lynchvotes on lucifer incarnations in a row should prove I am actually working for law though.
Ahhh I knew it. This is why chaos aligned factions are dangerous. Right now we have a deadline of 24 hrs. Does this mean that night kills are back?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm pretty sure I can contact anyone. CAVE announced who the new chaos was to the whole chat. As far as I know, the new chaos was not a new Lucifer, but a normal chaos, with no ability to nightkill.
Ha, so I was actually right about no nightkills? Funny.

@Odd: If you're able to contact piano again, I'd obviously appreciate it, but that's your call. Did YM ever tell you what his win condition was? I know he was interested in killing YHWH, but who isn't.

@Nessy: I think that's the deadline for night actions.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
No, I don't think YM told me what his win condition became. Any question you want me to ask Piano?
I still want to know why he said I was his partner.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't think Pianotm is likely to have anything else useful to say that he didn't say the first time. You might as well wait until someone else dies, IMO.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
No One Died. Day Five Begins.

With 8 alive, it takes five votes to hammer. Sudden death plurality mode is still active. Day ends in 24 hours.

also, !!!!!!!!Neutral Team has achieved their Primary Win Condition!!!!!!
We're kind of running out of chaos aligned people to lynch. Oddrabbit in humility or Frogge in temperance?
LockeZ
Well, that's weird. I expected the neutral team's win condition to be "survive." I'm having trouble imagining something achievable mid-game that is actually neutral.

Somewhat more importantly, when 2cifer died, Law Team did not achieve their primary win condition. This means that psy was probably wrong about their win condition being "kill Lucifer." Lucifer may or may not reincarnate endlessly (I think he probably does), but either way it seems like Law Team has obviously gotta do something else to win.

We can't just keep killing lucifers forever. Even if we pick the right person every single day, eventually there will be 8 dead lucifers, one living lucifer, and one living town member, and the game will be over. Also there is apparently some kind of end of the world event. (I'm still not sure if the end of the world is actually the end of the game. Should probably assume so, but it would be very much like SMT for it to not be.)

I would kinda like to KNOW WHAT THAT WIN CONDITION IS because my win condition is "Law Wins" and I no longer know what to do. I think I've escaped my lose condition at least, unless the humility team had four members. But sitting on my hands isn't useful.
I'm tempted to say just reduce known chaos as much as possible, and ignore lucifer for now until we have more info. Here's my theory. I had something similar before in our mason chat, but lockez pointed out the flaws in it, so I have since revamped my theory.

The original theory is because lucifer can only reincarnate as long as man lusts for chaos, was that only chaos members could be reincarnated into lucifer. Lockez quickly pointed out the flaw in that can't be the case if the lucifer host gets to choose the target. So now, here's my revamped theory. Lucifer can only reincarnate as man lusts for chaos as hinted by the flavor text, so what if he can only reincarnate while other chaos are still on the board? If that's the case we need to get rid of other chaos members fist.