[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
oh, also

Patience has fulfilled their primary win condition.
Whew...with that out of the way, we'll continue to help out town, like Nessy (thank you for the hammer by the way!)

I can keep using my power once a day to try and infiltrate chaos, all I have to do is guess the right person. And even if I fail, that clears them?
author=Zeuzio
Whew...with that out of the way, we'll continue to help out town, like Nessy (thank you for the hammer by the way!)

I can keep using my power once a day to try and infiltrate chaos, all I have to do is guess the right person. And even if I fail, that clears them?

I think we should check Frogge next. He's the only Chaos player left right?
author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=Zeuzio

I think we should check Frogge next. He's the only Chaos player left right?

That we know of, and he's just a chaos-aligned faction, temperance. It's likely there's one more member of Chaos itself since the game has not ended yet.
I think it would be safe to clear out Chaos and worry about non-Chaos after.
I am perfectly fine with lynching frogge tomorrow, for the record. We'll see if the game ends then.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Zeuzio: Use your power on someone other than Psy. He's not Lucif3r.
So Law's win condition is to stop Lucifer's reincarnation. I thought this would just be killing the reincarnation but it seems to keep happening. I know think it stops when Lucifer screws up and picks a Law team member for the next incarnation. (I think this also includes Patience and Charity, but, we'll see)

"End of the World" is the same as LYLO. I'm not sure what demonlord knows about something happening on day 6 but as far as I know there's no apocalypse event. I was playing dumb on day 1 about it so that we could actually get a lynch off, not that it worked.

I don't think Frogge is Lucifer, and Frogge's power is very helpful. However, his win condition means he has no reason to help us even if he isn't Lucifer. Essentially Frogge will lose if me and the Charity faction manage to win, so... why would he be honest? I'm thinking leave him alone. It sounds like between's LockeZ's ability, Zeuzio's ability, and demon's bussing thing, we should be able to get a good picture of who the next incarnation is tonight.

Prioritize killing Lucifer incarnations over chaotic-aligned players (although there's only one left...) Lucifer wins by surviving to LYLO so eliminating non-Lucifer players just makes that easier.
I have to wait until tomorrow to try and infiltrate again, since I used my power in the last day phase to infiltrate humility.
Infiltrate? Like you get to hijack google docs?
author=psy_wombats
Infiltrate? Like you get to hijack google docs?

Yep! I now know all of humility's dirty secrets heheh! Too bad they're all gone now though...
WAit Oddrabbit mentioned that the new lucifer got announced. Is it not in their google docs?
author=Archeia_Nessiah
WAit Oddrabbit mentioned that the new lucifer got announced. Is it not in their google docs?

Nope. Sadly, there really isn't much useful information in there that we don't already know by now. I might check it again later to make sure I didn't miss something important.
Oh, there is one interesting thing. After identifying Lucifer, each player who survived until lylo would get a "half-win" each.

Apparently hikit and I also can win...more? I assume this means we win again with law, but I'm not sure. It could also be if we can infiltrate and bus more chaos faction members.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.
smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!

So...the gears finally clicked in my head to how wrong this is. This power belongs to my partner, hikitsune, and I don't think anyone else has this power. It was not used in our doc, though. Also, it was used just after I infiltrated humility, which only me, hikit, and oddrabbit could have possibly known about...

Hikit...you aren't, are you?
If that's the case then he's...definitely the new lucifer...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
No one has died. Day 6 begins. With 7 alive, it takes four votes to hammer someone. Sudden death plurality mode still in effect. Whoever has the most votes on them in 24 hours will be destroyed.
Okay so, the question is do we go after the last known pro-chaos player Frogge, or try to confirm someone as lucif3r and go after them. With what happened with hikiksune's power yesterday and the fact they've been super quiet since Odd's lynch, even in our doc, makes me want to check that out first.

However, if LockeZ is correct and Lucifer just keeps reincarnating over and over, would it be a good idea to just lynch frogge now so that maybe the reincarnations will stop?
I'm fine with lynching frogge or lucifer. First I need to confirm if lucifer is in your team or not. Could you lynch hikitsune and cancel, so that I can check with my power if he's the new lucifer. From what you said last night there is a chance, and I've already cleared our team.
author=Zeuzio
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.
smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!
So...the gears finally clicked in my head to how wrong this is. This power belongs to my partner, hikitsune, and I don't think anyone else has this power. It was not used in our doc, though. Also, it was used just after I infiltrated humility, which only me, hikit, and oddrabbit could have possibly known about...

Hikit...you aren't, are you?

Now just hold on a second!

Zeuzio is speaking in half-truths here, folks. Our win condition is to outlive pro-chaos factions (hence "Patience"), a point for each one (Humility - now, Temperance - as soon as Frogge, and final Lucifer/Chaos).
And to my knowledge Zeuzio has not told me that he has the ability to infiltrate factions' OOT-threads. I checked the above post on a hunch after realizing that Zeuzio had pushed me in some wrong directions, even early on in the game.

We do not have access to their chat, though he might! Whether that's by this so-claimed infiltration power, or for some other reason, I don't know.

(And sorry for not replying to this issue sooner, notifications for this got swamped by Winterruption notices)

As far as where we should go now, demonlord can bus-check us now, because I'd very much like to know...

#lynch Zeuzio