[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
actually, this is beyond ridiculous now

Frogge, who was Oberon, Temperance-aligned Renegade Cop, pro-lucifer/chaos, was modkilled day 7.

you may visit any player of your choosing during the night phase. If the player you visit has a win condition that is a requisite for yours, you will lose your ability for 1-night!

The Temperance Team has been extinguished.

You achieve a full win if Chaos-Aligned, Humilty-Aligned, or Neutral-Aligned factions satisfy the majority% of win conditions and achieve the majority% of wins. You lose if Law-Aligned, Patience-Aligned, or Charity-Aligned factions satisfy the majority% of win conditions and achieve the majority% of wins.

Day 7 continues. With five players, it takes three votes to lynch. Current votes are cleared. there is no deadline.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh good, the nuisance is dead.

Psy, we've killed three Lucifers already. Killing another one isn't going to be any more helpful. It's just going to turn more and more people into Lucifer.

I've spent the last half hour reading about endings to SMT games, trying to find some clue about how a law-aligned character might win in the SMT universe. And I've found it. My new plan, based on the plot of the original Shin Megami Tensei, is to die while still law-aligned, and be resurrected as the Messiah.

I raise my arms as I look to the sky now and await the judgement of man. Crucify me, and I will return on the third day. Actually, hopefully sooner, since there aren't very many days left.

#lynch LockeZ
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I should note that I have absolutely no reason to believe that resurrections or messiahs are in this game. I'm just out of better ideas.
Well, as I actually /do/ know Law's win condition, I can tell you that yes, each kill gets us closer. It doesn't necessarily ensure a win if we continuously kill Lucifers all the way down but it's a requirement for winning. Basically, if we win, the game will be ending with a Lucifer kill.

Also you're not too far off on the resurrection thing, except you're not Law, you're Charity. You'll just die. However, if I die, I could reincarnate and turn you into the messiah, same as Lucifer's doing.
LockeZ
I think you might be full of shit. Not definitely. But maybe.

I do know who Luci4 is, but I'd like to figure out the details of how the fuck Demonlord and I actually win before I reveal it. Saying it out loud would probably guarantee a near-instant hammer followed promptly by one of the two of us becoming the fifth Lucifer. So I can't shake the feeling that you're trying to trick me into doing something for your sake at my own expense.

Nessy, what's your suggestion for how to get Law to win?
author=LockeZ
I think you might be full of shit. Not definitely. But maybe.

I do know who Luci4 is, but I'd like to figure out the details of how the fuck Demonlord and I actually win before I reveal it. Saying it out loud would probably guarantee a near-instant hammer followed promptly by one of the two of us becoming the fifth Lucifer. So I can't shake the feeling that you're trying to trick me into doing something for your sake at my own expense.

Nessy, what's your suggestion for how to get Law to win?

I do know Law's win condition and to be honest we DO need to keep killing the Lucifers for Law's win condition to be achieved since psy told me about it. That is all I can say about it and there's a really good reason why we can't go to details. But what's important is that Psy_wombats is kept alive and that we should just target Lucikills.
If it's true that the next Lucifer can pass their role instead of Liberty picking, please give it to a non-LAW member (like me).
This way only LAW members are left and it'll be easier for them to keep track who is Lucifer lol.
I'm actually not sure if trying to infect Charity members works just as well.
actually, LockeZ, do you have a way to prove you're charity and not law? I think I might have a better idea what's going on.
I'm the new lucifer. Come at me bros.

#Lynch Zeuzio

Either chaos or law will win. I'm fine either way. There's not much more point to me being here, though.
What exactly is your lose condition Zeuzio?
Zooz sorry mate,

#Lynch Zeuzio
LockeZ
author=psy_wombats
actually, LockeZ, do you have a way to prove you're charity and not law? I think I might have a better idea what's going on.
Upon my ascendance to the Lord's right hand all will be made clear. Come, my children. Partake of my body and blood in this supper.
I realize that was a pointless question if Zeuzio can read your role PM.

#lynch Zeuzio
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
"Nice dharma. Your mom make it for you?"

Zeuzio, who was Vishnu, Chaos-aligned (Formerly Patience(Pro-Law/YHWH)) Undercover Cop, was lynched Day 7.

you may join any other faction chat in the game by guessing both their faction name and all of their faction members! that is, until cavedog takes your powers away.

the patience team has been extinguished

You achieve a full win for successfully infiltrating a Pro-Lucifer faction and bussing one of its members to death!

night 7 begins. get your night actions in within 24 hours. thread stays open yadda yadda
I don't think I'll be able to use my power this time, but I'm asking to be sure. Hammer happened before I could do a fresh lynch on our team, and I'm asking cave if a past one before an alignment change would even count.

Even if it won't work, I'm thinking we should just do what zeuzio did. We are all law-aligned, and even if we die as a lucifer we should be able to get our law faction win.
LockeZ
You are assuming that your win/lose conditions do not change when your faction changes. That is an incredibly foolish assumption.
It is, but in a situation where everyone everyone is going to reincarnate into lucifer no matter what you do...it's all I can see.

We decided on investigating lockez lynch of self. It's going to great if it actually turns up non-bussing, though suck at the same time because yet another lucifer.
LockeZ
I mean I guess technically I'm not a teammate of myself anyway