[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

I'm in the same boat as lockez. Our law role lead us down the path of destruction where 98% of the game turns chaos. All we really knew is that we needed our law member alive to win...which tells us not to lynch them. At the point zeuzio became lucifer, we weren't actually going to give away his role and contemplate our options, but after awhile he threw himself to the mercy of the lynch.
author=LockeZ
I mean, I was desperately fishing for additional options but no one would tell me anything. And the two people who clearly knew what was going on kept fucking lynching Lucifer! "Law-aligned players can win by intentionally lynching their own leader" is not exactly something I could've come up with on my own, and if Nessy knew that, I'm pretty annoyed that she never just lynched herself to end the madness.

I'm not going to lie when I say this, I wanted to see how long I'd stay alive before everyone started killing me. I didn't honestly think I'd stay alive this long :P
Also when YM was like, YHWH is a jerk, I just played my part of being the most awful as YHWH can be.
I'm not going to lie though, everyone dying is something I actually do in other games and I'm surprised Liberty still picked me when it was obvious that I'm YHWH.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Law outnumbered chaos from the start of day 3 onward, and we all had every reason to believe that the game would instantly end with a chaos victory if you were lynched. Demonlord and I had a win condition of "Nessy wins." The only way you could ever have been lynched would be if you told us it was safe to do so.
author=LockeZ
Law outnumbered chaos from the start of day 3 onward, and we all had every reason to believe that the game would instantly end with a chaos victory if you were lynched. Demonlord and I had a win condition of "Nessy wins." The only way you could ever have been lynched would be if you told us it was safe to do so.

When I was keeping track of everyone, I was sure that there's no LAW aligned members aside maybe a pro-faction with majority being as pro-chaos when we kept the spreadsheet. I think the only real Pro-LAW factions were you and demonlord.

The way my role was written was I assumed to extremes, 'I cannot recruit a pro lucifer' and 'someone gets to be law-aligned when I die' and that Lucifer has the power to keep recruiting indefinitely. My assumption was I can only recruit once.

Also like you Lockez, I did assume this mafia to be sort of traditional and that Liberty was the only one who has the power to indefinitely participate.
I honestly didn't think I would last this long and Psy_wombats also said the same, we went on it as if we're going to die any time. So I just went the genocide route with killing all the Lucifers.

If I die early, then welp. I die randomly on most mafia games (usually by being honest or proving myself to be town) and when I actually acted like a 'scum' I'm surprised I was still alive.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"genocide route" is an apt term
But all jokes aside, this setup was quite fun. =^~^=