[RM2K3] HOW TO MODIFY "ENTER HERO NAME" FORM

Pages: 1
Hi! ^^
Sorry, that after that I have actually nothing interested to say but a question, but I searched the whole Internet and I already gave up... Is there some way to edit/add custom letters to "Enter Hero Name" form (RPG Maker 2003)? I mean letters specific to the language, like here, marked in red:

A place in program code, where I could do that, could be enough I think - then I could add letters ascii in hex editor. Last time I downloaded ResHack too, but he can't find it too or don't show it in plain text.

I thought that if you here don't know that, then nobody knows.

Thanks in advance!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah...that would probably have to be done with scripting, and as far as I know, the legal version of RM2K3 doesn't have a working patch. I know that you can do just about anything in the engine with eventing. My advice is to create your own form. The form is easy enough to make, but as for getting it to change the character's name...that shouldn't be impossible. Let me give this some thought.
author=pianotm
The form is easy enough to make, but as for getting it to change the character's name...that shouldn't be impossible. Let me give this some thought.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/327/

This is probably the closest you can get to what your looking for.
Pages: 1