HOW ARE WE DOING? A SURVEY TO HELP US IMPROVE RMN

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It's been a while since the change in staff, so we were curious to see the general opinion of RMN and the forums as well as hopefully get some feedback on how we can improve. We'd also like to know your thoughts on the community as well as RMN's functionality. It shouldn't take you too long to fill it out and it would be a tremendous help for us, so please feel free to give us your thoughts!

*Survey is now private. Please PM me for a link, instead.*

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I just realised that's the kid on birddog's head and not a weird party hat.

Also please enjoy my survey I am sure it is not GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WHICH ONE IT IS.

Also also y'all are workin this real hard and I commend y'all for it! :D
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I tried filling it but my phone crashed when i tried choosing an option in the yes/no question.
I am going to have to think for a while on my answers...
Is this form filled out anonymously?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Yep. It's all anonymous.
My survey is also probably obvious. XD I like seeing that the staff cares~<3 You guys are doing great so far!
Mine is probably obvious as well...possibly. I think the staff is pretty damn great at the moment. Kind, fair and helpful.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yup, I agree, you guys are doing amazing!

I didn't have an answer for some so I just put that I didn't have an answer if that's okay!
How long does it take to fill this survey? Do we get any compensation for doing this?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Keep up the good work m80s I'll be watching comfortably from a distance :P
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=WCouillard
Is this form filled out anonymously?

It is unless you have a distinctively dorky writing style. :B

author=Luiishu535
How long does it take to fill this survey? Do we get any compensation for doing this?

The compensation is the warm glow from typing things in those little blank forms.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sooz
The compensation is the warm glow from typing things in those little blank forms.

It's so satisfying isn't it? Like popping bubble wrap.
Sooz
"Well, since you asked..."

*VOMITS FIVE TERM PAPERS OF OPINION*

ETA: This is not making fun of anyone this is literally a description of me. Literal reams of paper spew forth from my mouth, offering in exacting detail my stupid opinions to the unsuspecting and horrified querent.
Red_Nova
Please don't hesitate to speak your mind in the survey. That's why most questions allowed for lengthy answers. We're happy for whatever feedback you want to give, but longer answers give us way more to work with than one or two word answers.

We can't read what you don't write.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, what DOES the staff think of my suggestion of a sidebar or banner on the Community page that displays a random gamepage with each refresh?
Red_Nova
We're letting the responses come in before settling down and dissecting everything. It's barely been a day since the survey went up, after all.
Sooz
What does the staff think of my new shirt?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Sooz
What does the staff think of my new shirt?

Since I can't find any references, I'm going to just assume its awesome, like you. ;)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
oops it was supposed to be anonymous but i might have hyphenated each-other