[CAZ] CAZ APPRECIATION TOPIC

Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
All of these Caz puns...
and yet I still can't get her buns.

(Wake me up inside, can't Caz up [in other works, kill me pls])
(sorry if filipino instincts kick in)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Seiromem
author=Delsin7
Everyone should put Caz in their games. Caz the secretary will hear your dictation on stock prices. Cazzy the dragon rider will fly around and dragonlance all bad dragons. Cazarina is the Princess of Glorious Russian Kingdom and she dual wields plushies in her quest for hope. Cazi the cook makes cheesy vegetable chowder for all the good orphans, bad orphas go to work for McScrooge.
All of these heroes of Cazolosism shall be used in the "A Game of Caz" as date-able heroes who you, the generic protagonist, try to woo all of them before a reformed archdevil gets off their prison sentence, kills the generic protag, and ALSO tries to woo all the Caz until a hero of the ages slays the archdevil so that they may woo all the Caz, but then an infamous rogue/assassin murders the hero in cold blood for the chance at all the Caz Ad. Infinitum

Cazamataz! Or, Aye! But Ziggy's McBacon Jam 4 is still on the table after Winterupption.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Golly... She sure is purdy, Sheldon.
There has been a lack of Caz-ness lately. Want to buy a Caz-blanket to cuddles under when sick and cold. Or a Caz-chibi-plushie...Put a hot water bottle inside and it'll warm your hands while it warms your heart. Ooh, also get a Libby-Katt-plushie, and uh have them talk to each other. Maximum squee. (I think my flu is getting worse so more rambles.)
I want a Caz-plushie! and the Libby Katt plushie! I also want food. ;-;
pianotm
Caz and Libby-Kat plushies...

On Cafe Press...you know, as far as the RMN donation problem goes, that's not a bad idea. RMN logo shirts, plushies, all kinds of stuff.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I would be entirely for being made into a mascot for merchandise. Caz plushies, Caz action figures, Caz PEZ dispensers, Caz inflatable chairs..
Caz full body pi-

*AHEM*
I mean, Caz action figurines. Yup. Definitely. >.>
author=Liberty
Caz full body pi-

*AHEM*
I mean, Caz action figurines. Yup. Definitely. >.>

Caz action figure with 18 points of articulation. And a Caz Castle playset, includes a mini dragon figure, extreme action cannons, and retractable drawbridge. Ooh, and she could have a Caz Car set. Includes a pink lambo, mysterious box in the trunk/boot, and creepy ken doll hostage. Additional figure, Kloe the barmaid, sold seperately.

I wonder if Schoolgirl Libby would work for that series. She could be like Nancy Drew and investigate the spooky Caz Castle. *cue scooby doo shenanigans*
So many things. Must buy everything *_*
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Caz
I would be entirely for being made into a mascot for merchandise. Caz plushies, Caz action figures, Caz PEZ dispensers, Caz inflatable chairs..

but what about main characters in a videogame...
author=Seiromem
author=Caz
but what about main characters in a videogame...

Caz stars in; 'My Maid Mine'. A dating sim where Caz must acquire a harem of maids to clean up the abandoned family mansion. Rated 18+ for Caz-dorableness and uh...stuff.

>.> Uh, that is, if Caz doesn't mind.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
:J
author=Natook
what the fuck is a caz??

I heard it's edible; best served deep fried and smothered in chocolate.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
author=karins_soulkeeper
author=Natook
what the fuck is a caz??

There are so many responses I have for this, each of them less socially-acceptable than the last...
pianotm
Trihan
karins_soulkeeper
Natook
what the fuck is a caz??
There are so many responses I have for this, each of them less socially-acceptable than the last...

Yes, I can think of many, myself.
author=karins_soulkeeper
author=Natook
what the fuck is a caz??

Thanks Karin...