MEMBERATION THREAD

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I appreciate Jeroen_Sol for that rad as hell Fire Emblem forum game. Shame it got dropped, but it was still loads of fun!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I appreciate Red_Nova for his feedback, and skills in regards to gammak and bot-bashing.
I appreciate Marrend for helping up around the forums, welcoming newcomers, fixing descriptions, and of course for still be there overseeing the Heartache page after all these years. Oh, and the wand of blasting.

//I'm the only one here that instantly relates the word appreciate to ice-cream?
I appreciate Kevincalanor for the love of ice cream. It reminds me of kloe too haha.
They're just nice and lovely to have around even if they don't always take the limelight~ GO SILENT HERO
I appreciate Kylaila, because she raises the morale of people. And if theres something people who are making games (deadlines!D:) need its cheering up.

*Tries to re-ignite the topic.*

Also dragon girls are adorbs.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I appreciate Delsin7 for trying to reignite one of the nicest threads on the site.

And I appreciate Kylaila for being so cheerful and nice, and helping me with my autotiles and my Winterruption project! Libby! Ky is doing work! That's worth an event badge, I think!
I appreciate my appreciation for pianotm :3
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I appreciate Bizarre Monkey for speaking favorably of me during my absence.

The lovable, ban-evading little psycho.
You know a community is dying when the mods have to make threads like these, and it's the usual 5-10 people doing the rounds, half of them being mods.

I appreciate Corfaisus always being honest.
I appreciate SnowOwl's rad turtle and owly pessimism.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I appreciate StarSkipp's bitchin' cat avatar.
I appreciate Trihan for showing up around the boards so often. I just see them in discussions and helping out all the time : )
I always think of the Temple Eclipse game too haha. Taking it well <3
I appreciate that Kylaila is always cheering people up and on. Definitely a positive person. X3
author=Liberty
I appreciate that Kylaila is always cheering people up and on. Definitely a positive person. X3

^ Seeing positivity in game-making things is nice. Warms the heart and is a good distraction when you are dying from flu. *huddles under blanket and tries to make Sheriff Libby do a thing...Like take a loan from a bank. Nuuu Libby, don't hold up the bank! Now we are the bandits!*

I appreciate Libby, because she works really hard on keeping the community working. Its like herding cats. Oh and her streams/gameplay vids are fun. Supplex the dragon!
I appreciate Delsin for coming up with Caztastic ideas! ^.^
I appreciate Wolfy for being adorable and cuddley.
And also following me around a bit haha. 'tis been a quite new but cute feeling.

And awww you guyz <3 I love you.
Trihan
I appreciate Kylaila for having the cutest avatar. And also for being really friendly to everyone, since my last thing was about avatars as well and I would not like to become known for being the guy who likes everyone's avatar.
I appreciate Trihan's appreciation for avatars. *g*
The movie was good, right?
I appreciate Kylaila for taking the time to play my game, review it, and draw fanart for it. Pretty much, for being super caring and hardworking.
Trihan
Avatar was pretty awesome, yeah. Not sure what I think of Cameron's plan to make it a quintology.

I am unable to appreciate zDS's avatar because he doesn't have one.

I, uh...appreciate that zDS has made a game that I can download and play if I want to.
Pages: first prev 123 next last