RMN NPCS

Pages: 1
While working on my game I had an idea. What if all the NPCs were names of RMN members? I know I have a few items that are loot items of RMN members that sell for half their Makerscore. So, I figure why not let everyone on RMN have a chance to be in the game. It is fun and saves me a lot of time trying to come up with NPC names of online characters. Win-win.

So, here is the deal, comment below if you want to be in the game as an NPC. If you want to take it a step further You are free to create your own sprite for your NPC along with custom dialogue if you wish. (Note that I use the standard VX Ace sprite graphics so anything that is bigger or smaller than them may look off.)

If you want you can even create your own special loot item. Keep in mind you will have to come up with a name and description for it yourself.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well shit...those all look amazing. Creating sprites in a day? Hell, I would be lucky to even create one in a year. >.<
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
author=LockeZ
Dude you gotta use riderx40's sprites

Wow I didn't even know that was a thing. LOL awesome!

Feel free to use me if you want. I'm generally associated with either old men with long beards or mechamusume. The only type of loot I can imagine that fits in the context of RMN would be something like Harsh Criticism, an item that inflicts damage once but also applies a strong regen-over-time effect.

I'd make a sprite, but I too would be lucky to get one a year.
You can put me in. I'll post a sprite after the weekend. The hotel in staying at for the weekend can't access RMN, so I'll upload it when I'm able to access this on my computer.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
unity
You're magical to me.
Here's a sprite you can use for me, if you like. ^_^

Count me in! I don't mind being used for anything; for any role (=w=)b

I think I have a sprite here somewhere, but I won't be on the pc for a while so I can't look for it right now.

author=Marrend
There's also RMN: Make My Score~<3...

Erm... just try not to take a year on it, okay? XP
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You know, even if RMN: Make My Score took a year, that's still a lot better off than other community-centered game-ideas! I still recall the fervor surrounding Fast Times at RMN High, and poor Wyrm Warriors!
I clicked the link LockeZ posted, was impressed by the sprites, but saw a post saying that someone got banned. Which lead me to the thread about race and gender and I ended up reading half a dozen pages.

I regret opening this thread now.
Dragnfly
author=Link_2112
I clicked the link LockeZ posted, was impressed by the sprites, but saw a post saying that someone got banned. Which lead me to the thread about race and gender and I ended up reading half a dozen pages.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! That's not how you internet. You just read the relevant stuff. Otherwise, you get sidetracked and sidetracked and sidetracked and the next thing you know you're reading research reports about squirrel sex in different climates.
author=Dragnfly
author=Link_2112

Noooooooooooooooooooo! That's not how you internet. You just read the relevant stuff. Otherwise, you get sidetracked and sidetracked and sidetracked and the next thing you know you're reading research reports about squirrel sex in different climates.

You sound like you have had that happen to you. Haha.
I read about the exploits of Obi Wan Kenobi today after looking up forClass converters for JSF on StackExhange
Dragnfly
I wouldn't know about half the games I do if it weren't for being sidetracked. I found DeepSeaPrisoner's stuff while looking for slowcooker chana masala recipes.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I'm not the most prolific here, but I'm trying to be more active and I'd be honored if you'd wanna include me for the game. My avatar is an anthro lioness though, so let me know whether or not it'd fit for your game world. Heck, even just a loot item I could design would be an honor.

So, yeah, just lemme know if you'd wanna add my avatar, and I'll provide the loot item info and my avatar's sprite. c:
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Does VXAce have a horse sprite? I'll uh... I'll be that.
Yeah it does. Not sure how I am going to explain that in the game xD hmm. Game glitch, problem solved!
Dragnfly
In my very first test game I think I had a horse. When you talked to it, it said "woof woof" and played the cow mooing SE. He was having a crisis of self.
Pages: 1