SUGGESTION: PICTURE JUKEBOX

Pages: 1
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Basically, it's like a Bar Jukebox! But instead of music, it's a little picture, and instead of a Bar, it's RMN. On the FP, there would be a little squarish area set aside for "User Ads". They don't HAVE to be ads, but an image of any kind that is tasteful. people could put silly drawings up there too if they wanted and other joke material. The image space is available for 1 day chunks, costing 1 dollar each. On a FCFS basis, like a bar jukebox.

Obviously, the process wouldn't be automatic. You wouldn't want distasteful pictures up there, or EVONY PLAY NOW. And they couldn't be links. I just think it would be a simple and fun way for people to interact with the site and it's users while also putting a little scratch in RMN's coffers.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I would be seriously tempted to spend like 3/4 of my income on something like this.
Great idea. If only I had an income. xD
Free for users who have donated please :P
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Link_2112
Free for users who have donated please :P

Listen we have the profile text, we can pay for the opportunity to shove images in others' faces.
What's next, RPGs for gold? haha I can understand we need money but 1$ per image seems a little too much. Not bad for once, but do it multiple times and you're a sucker. You wouldn't get much out of just 1 day of exposure.

It could be if you donate again you get the ability to do that. There could be a space on your profile where you can upload an image that gets sent to a queue to be reviewed for rotation of this.

I enjoy discussing very specific details of this non-existent feature. And Liberty needs more queues to sift through.
I wouldn't charge so much (sounds expensive to me) and/or change timelines or something.

RMN doesn't really have a merchant system. We just have our paypal and a donation box. Everything monetary would have to be done manually via PM, like "I paid $1 to get a jukebox. here's my image. the transaction id is 1mnio3n21398jq3-422X"

It could be cumbersome to manage, but it sounds fun to do. I will incorporate the idea somehow into RMN.
Sooz
I can see something like a weekly rotation for a buck working well enough.

A merch system would probably be good in general, though I have no idea how difficult that is to implement.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yeah, it's probably for the best if any new features take as little effort as possible to implement.
Pages: 1