ANNOYINGBOX'S ART

Pages: 1
Hi and welcome to my art corner.I'm not draw often mainly because I don't want to or I don't know what to draw,but it mainly based on my emotion(I guess).
And thanks of welcome me in the introduction post.=)
Some of them are quite dark so it may hurt your eyes a bit.

Here is my deviantart account in case you want to see it : click here
And lastly,thanks for being patient watching my art.=]
You have a great strength when it comes to lighting, plus the composition is nice , and some of these color choices are wonderful! The first one looks really realistic , and the way you've drawn the fire is nice.

Tips and criticism, if you want :
the ferris wheel pic (the 7th pic) the lights in the distance are maybe a bit too blurry and unfocused. so maybe some hard er, sharper lights on top of that would work. Also, is the boy on the ground meant to be the focus of the drawing, or subtle?

The anatomy of the silhouettes need work , particularly the one in front of the fire and the one in front of the clouds.

Either way, I love these. Keep it up! :D
I think the cartoonish dimensions of the figures works well with the sophistication of the composition, clouds, etc. Creates a very strange atmosphere in each of those images.

That you say you work from your emotions is easy to recognize. Each picture is quite emotive. They're very ominous and gloomy.

I like these a lot, particularly the one of the planet's atmosphere & the one with the person facing what looks like an explosion.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I hoped this is place we discuss Annoying Boxarts. Nevermind.
I agree with Suzy, these are more emotional than anzthing else. To be honest I like your paintings without figures better. They work well but throw it too much in a certain way of melancholic, which is little too much of a cliche.
I find the ones with figures, especially the one of the person falling out of the building, to be kind of darkly funny. Maybe it's just me, haha. They seem more cynical than anything else. I also like how the silhouettes are overwhelmed by their environments; the work as a whole has a kind of pessimistic, end-of-the-world tone to it.
These are really good. ^.^ I like them. I can feel the emotion coming from them.
author=AnnoyingBox
Hi and welcome to my art corner.I'm not draw often mainly because I don't want to or I don't know what to draw,but it mainly based on my emotion(I guess).
woww.... it's really good, you just need some more practice on soft and hard edges
author=frankie33
author=AnnoyingBox
woww.... it's really good, you just need some more practice on soft and hard edges
author=frankie33
author=AnnoyingBox
Pages: 1