CERTAIN POSTS NOT APPEARING ON LATEST POSTS SECTION

Pages: 1
So this is a bit weird.

I made 4 posts today on RMN (well, besides this one), and only 2 of them happened to show up on the Latest Posts section feed out of the 4. Only the status post that I made and a post about the Nintendo Switch never registered and appeared on there, as my status post should have registered right after piano made his topic about Batman: The Animated Series.

I know it’s not a big deal or anything like that, but I’m just wondering why that is and if anybody else has experienced anything like this before? You guys aren’t trying to silence ol’ Addit there, are you?

(…are you???)

EDIT: Hmmm…it would appear that my topic never made the list either, even despite re-refreshing the page after a few minutes after posting it, so now that makes it 3 out of the 5 posts today that hasn’t registered. Strange…

EDIT 2: Now this topic doesn’t even appear in the User Feedback section at all. (The hell…?)
Still working on the logic for the spam filter. I unflagged all of your posts that were flagged as spam.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
The latest posts is now a meritocracy. Git gud.
author=Sooz
The latest posts is now a meritocracy. Git gud.

How would that work? Posts by people with less than X ms will never appear on the list?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Good posts appear. Bad posts don't.
author=Sooz
Good posts appear. Bad posts don't.

But... good posts have bad drama...
I thought it had to do with you submitting just as the site batch reset or something so your post is lost
Nah, just a new feature we're working on to take care of the overload of spam we've been having. It's got a few kinks to work out.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
mafia is spam apparently
Nah, that's a different new feature we're working on that lets us flag certain topics to not show up in the Latest Posts feed. It's a WIP.
Sooz
author=LockeZ
mafia is spam apparently

I mean it kinda is...
Now we can post in mafia all we want, guilt free!

I like this change.
It's nice too, since we can let it show up in the posts for sign-ups and then tweak it when the game begins.
Yeah, Liberty mentioned what was going on a few days ago to me in Slack why this was happening, and now I fully understand why. All I have to do now, in the meantime, is just post whatever I’m posting up without using any scripts or any BBC code in it and then put it up all afterwards when its fully registered. Seems like it’s working now without a hitch.

Just continue to keep up the good work and squash those bots, anky!
You need to meet the quota of politically correct posts.
I say more smiles = more win.
Pages: 1